- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful walk, fresh air, beach… what else could you need…. Oh a sweater, it’s usually windy lol.
Long nice walk lots of shops to check out.. as wellWritten 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is definitely worth the climb up to the top of the lighthouse. The worker up there was super friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The view is great and the history that you will learn from all of the exhibits is wonderful.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We tend to come here whenever we are in Atlantic City.
Beautiful, expressive monument continues to whisper the anti-war message while commemorating the Heros who fought for freedom and against communism.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small amusement park. Rides for young children however the ticket prices didn’t quite match the amount of time per ride. Inconsistent on that was a bit disappointing. No music on the carousel ride. For the 50 or so tickets we had the kids had fun, but we’re ready to go.Written 17 July 2022
- Overall nice place kind of small but nice enough to make the trip. Staff was nice and what they did have was good.Written 6 March 2020
- I would have given 5 stars but once again they were turning people away because of being full. I was there 3 times this year and it was always the same. Plus, a warning that they might all take a dinner break at the same time.Written 14 October 2022
- This place has an amazing view and convenient parking. You can come for a stroll to enjoy the views, have a mason jar drink at Back Bay Restaurant or breakfast at Gilchrist. Easy access to boats and daily charters. The Atlantic City Aquarium is housed in this corner but unfortunately they are closed at the moment.Written 8 May 2022
- went in with the expectation it would be like old school arcade...it is not. The slots pay off in tokens that you need 500,000 for a piece of bubble gum. Expensive for what it is.Written 5 October 2020
- We always stop by the fountain before we leave every visit. The park is quite lovely and boasts an antique fountain with a beautiful light show. This year was the first time in a long time we went during the day, and it was lovely aside from the bums sleeping on the benches.Written 15 October 2021
- This mall is hanging in their. The food court got smaller, some stores are closed but fewer then in many other malls. One of the important anchor department stores -Sears -closed. We shopped mostly in Macy's -seems to be doing OK. Overall they need to reinvent themselves.Written 29 March 2019
- Game master Jordyn was the best. Definitely recommended, have been to other escape rooms and this is a top three for me. Thanks JordynWritten 10 September 2022
- We visited Imax@ the Tropicana Columbus Day weekend to see James Bond No Time to Die, the theater has a huge screen with a good sound system, comfortable seating, concession staff were friendly and prices not too outrageous. We felt comfortable and safe during our visit and would definitely recommend it if you’re in Atlantic City. BTW we weren’t staying at the Tropicana hotel so they’ll charge you $15 for parking.Written 11 October 2021
- I’ve seen Legends in Concert many times over the past 25 years in Atlantic City, Las Vegas and Myrtle Beach- this show was terrific. Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Michael Bible, Whitney Houston and (as in every Legends show) Elvis. Each singer was very talented, and the stage band was wonderful. The dancers and backup singers added to the whole experience. I heartily recommend the show!Written 31 August 2021
- Easy and cheap, so leave your car in get parking lot and take a jitney.
We took it from the Borgata to the Ocean Hotel on the Boardwalk, Then we took the boardwalk trolly to see the sights and took the jitney back. What a deal!Written 26 August 2022
- May not be the biggest arcade in the state with newly announced upcoming hotel renovations but this arcade will always be the best in Atlantic City. If you are from AC or a return visitor, you don't have to be told. This boardwalk arcade IS AC. Its the stuff the history of AC is made of and that will never change. The best arcade ever and part of the memories, past and future, of every kid and adult who ever has or ever will walk the AC boardwalk.Written 23 April 2021