Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Game master Jordyn was the best. Definitely recommended, have been to other escape rooms and this is a top three for me. Thanks JordynWritten 10 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- May not be the biggest arcade in the state with newly announced upcoming hotel renovations but this arcade will always be the best in Atlantic City. If you are from AC or a return visitor, you don't have to be told. This boardwalk arcade IS AC. Its the stuff the history of AC is made of and that will never change. The best arcade ever and part of the memories, past and future, of every kid and adult who ever has or ever will walk the AC boardwalk.Written 23 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My Husband was looking forward to this mini-golf course as on our last trip we had no idea it existed. Despite the layout being nothing special, we did have loads of fun in the sun playing...our competitive sides came out. To top it off, I got a hole in 1 on #14. If you're looking for an outdoor activity, you can check it out plus it's conveniently located directly on the Boardwalk.Written 14 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a fairly large arcade, if you've been to the Showboat when it was a Casino, it is the whole former casino floor space. A ton of great Pinball machines, a variety of video games, cranes, coin push, etc. Overall you can get a good amount of playtime, it isn't overly expensive as I've seen some other boardwalk arcades in other towns. Ticket exchange prices are exactly where they should be (playing on Tuesdays currently gets you double tickets). There were also a decent number of systems with out of order signs, but on both days I went, I saw staff repairing 1 to 2 different machines.
The go karts are perfect for a wide range of ages (I'd say 10+). Sure there is a wish list of slightly wider turn areas, longer straightaway, but they worked with the space they had available pretty well. The karts themselves are also solid. Kamal (I think that was his name) is a character/showman, having fun while going over safety and getting everyone ready for the race. It feels like they could get the race going quicker, there were substantial time gaps between races starting, with no obvious reason. (i.e. being seated and belted, the other race was completed and waiting an actual 10 minutes until the start).
Will definitely be back on future AC visits. I saw they just got brand new cranes in not yet filled, so they are actively working on growing.Written 11 August 2022
- 2 themes. One, you do a simulation in a closed 1 man coffin. If you're claustrophobic, avoid and two you sit in a large room on benches and listen to a story in the dark with moving objects, flashing lights, loud noises, weird smells and jump scares. My 11yr old loved it. Lasted about 15 min for $20. Something interesting to do on the boardwalk.Written 26 May 2019
- Visited Westecunk Ax Throwing recently with the family and had a great time learning how to throw an Ax with our guides Billy and Paul. These guys are the best! If you're ever in or near Atlantic City I highly recommend adding this place to your to do list you won't be sorry!Written 26 November 2021
- Rink has made many improvments over the last year new flooring in the rink area, new partitions in lockerroom shower/restroom. Ice is better than most rinks. Rick staff goes out of there way to please guests.Written 27 August 2017