- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
32 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- Very fair set up to accommodate smokers. Plenty of gambling options.
You'll need lots of luck getting drinks when at the slots. 35 minutes till I saw a waitress!
Nice atmosphere & surprisingly not overly loud.Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Caesars is under renovations on both levels but it is still a nice place to play and relax now they have h***'s kitchen and they have NOBU steak Chinese restaurant or something like that if you ever had wagoose steak oh my God you need to it is very good caesars floor to gamble is very clean Stop being an enjoyWritten 2 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful suite in the Bayview Tower. The slot machines were cold as ice. The breakfast too was cold. Then the maid service knocked at 9;30 AM and asked with an attitude when we were leaving! I guess she wasn't awhere chekout was at 11AM!Written 26 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Easy to get a $25 free play with first card and a great way to stay there and play. for the rest of the day.Written 15 September 2022
- I was very surprised to see that the Wild Wild West is now being handled by Caesar's. There was a variety of machines old and new but some of my old favorites were gone. I guess the new Sportsbook is to their advantage but I am not interested.Written 14 October 2022
- Visited here with the family (8 Adults & two-8 year old girl's). Fun time for everyone. Many eating establishments for all palates and plenty if shopping too. The adults enjoyed the casino and the little ones enjoyed their own "gaming" in the game room. Fun was had by all.Written 9 January 2023
- Spent 3 nights. Had a really good clean room. Had two bathrooms. Only negatives for bathrooms were sink was too small. No place for toiletries. The. There is a half door on shower so water would get out. Shower pressure is not that great. Was nice having two bathrooms though. The bathrooms are a bit dated but clean. Same with room. The bed was extremely hard!
We were on the 10 th floor. Room 1037. Great ocean view! Overall, not a bad stay and would come back.
The casino has some nostalgic games which we love! The double dragon is our favorite. They have a nice high limit room. It was a bit smoky on the weekend. Didn’t like that. Definitely not as tight of slots as neighboring casinos. Will definitely come back!Written 31 January 2023
- We are traveling by boat and stayed at Farley's Marina at Golden Nugget Casino. The marina was great but the price of dockage is high for transient boats. We are here for a wedding and events weeks before n after but the marina didn't care n charged top rate
You can get a seasonal slip cheeper then staying 6 weeks on E dock.
Take heed and know before you go.Written 10 August 2022
- Not too many machines
Very cold, put a sweater, trust me.
To have à soft drink, pretty fast!Written 28 June 2022
- Liked, Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions , only wish warmer water in pool ,like 2 years ago .
Thanks and wish you good holidays.Written 6 December 2022
- Once boardwalk damage is finally finished, it will make visiting this park even easier. I like the inket area which is close to Gardners Basin restaurants.Written 15 February 2017
- Entry is on the boardwalk, plenty of parking lots in the ares range 20 to 40. Very crowded getting in. But there are no bad seats, went for a concert. Section 217 row a. Great seatsWritten 31 October 2022
- Game master Jordyn was the best. Definitely recommended, have been to other escape rooms and this is a top three for me. Thanks JordynWritten 10 September 2022
- We visited Imax@ the Tropicana Columbus Day weekend to see James Bond No Time to Die, the theater has a huge screen with a good sound system, comfortable seating, concession staff were friendly and prices not too outrageous. We felt comfortable and safe during our visit and would definitely recommend it if you’re in Atlantic City. BTW we weren’t staying at the Tropicana hotel so they’ll charge you $15 for parking.Written 11 October 2021
- William Hill Sportsbook at Tropicana is an area of casino where you can bet on all your favorite sports like football, basketball, baseball. It is located in North Tower Casino Floor adjacent to Chickie’s and Pete’s so if interested it is easy to find. There are also signs pointing in its direction throughout the Casino. They take reservations or otherwise it is first come bases.Written 30 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Atlantic City:See more fun & games for children in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for fun & games in Atlantic City:See more romantic fun & games in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor