- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great cruise and very friendly Captain. Two hour cruise and saw many dolphin playing and hunting for their food.Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughters and I had a great time. The crew members were fun and set a good vibe. It was a great experiece thank you!Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Captain Stu is the best! He helped spread ashes for us. He was kind, respectful, and sensitive to our experience. He made a difficult day so much brighter. I highly recommend him for all services because he i just an amazing person and guide!Written 17 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The authority on windsurfing and SUP at the shore. Paddle-surf lessons- Jim is da-man.
Need guidance on what to sail? what size? Carbon Paddles? Freeride windsurfer? Extreme Windsurfing is the place to go. Try before you buy.Written 8 August 2017
- We had the best time with Captain Tom this past week. My fiancé and I had a private charter touring the Atlantic City coastal waters. Captain Tom was very knowledgeable and truly customer service oriented! We saw dolphins. We saw turtles. And we saw a lot of the Atlantic City casinos from the water which was really neat as we have been going there many years and have never toured Atlantic City from the water. I highly recommend this charter as it was great. Thank you Captain Tom we will definitely be back.Written 6 October 2020
- Mario was knowledgable, patient, and friendly during our surf lesson. After the hour lesson, we were able to keep the board for the day. The price was fair and the location is perfect along the AC boardwalk.Written 11 August 2019
- I have first tried this fishing company 12 years ago and they still do not disappoint! The boat is good for up to 40 people and three doc right at the Gardener’s Basin near the Atlantic City Aquarium. We went for 1-4 trip. The guys were helping my kids to fish. They gave us all the bates and rods and we’d always available if we had any questions. The captain knew all the good spots.
We caught a keeper fluke and the guys filleted it for us. Later that afternoon we have grilled the fillet and it was delicious!
Great fun with kids!Written 1 September 2022
- I ride a mobility scooter and I only had to walk up the ramp to the boat. I rode my scooter right to the ramp and them an employee moved it for me and brought it back when we returned. They were so friendly and helpful. I completely enjoyed myself on the 2 hour Dolphin and Whale watching cruise, We did not see any dolphins, which was only the 3rd time this season not to see any) but we all got a free return ticket to go again without an expiration date! It was a beautiful day to be on the ocean and we did learn a lot about dolphins and a little about whales. The captain was so awesome. I will be happy to go again.Written 15 July 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These are the best places for kid-friendly boat tours & water sports in Atlantic City:See more boat tours & water sports for children in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Atlantic City:See more budget-friendly boat tours & water sports in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor