- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We spent some time at the African American museum. They had a lot of interesting exhibits and displays. The staff was very nice. I wish it was bigger.Written 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This museum is for all people to see and learn about Afro-Americans who lived and worked in AC-Love!Written 4 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great stop for a casual day out. Informative staff, intriguing art work...and if you want to buy...various levels of art availbaleWritten 18 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I always have a good experience but I stayed at the Borgata and it is very uncomfortable I don’t know what happened to the rooms they were a lot more comfortable all the furniture matched, I did have a few problems with room service for my breakfast. I stay here at least twice a month for three nights and four days and I expect a lot more from one of the most expensive casinos to stay in.Written 23 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These places are best for museums in Atlantic City:
- African American Heritage Museum of Southern New Jersey
- Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University
- Holtzman Art Gallery