Speciality Shops in Atlantic City
THE 5 BEST Atlantic City Gift & Speciality Shops
Gift & Speciality Shops in Atlantic City
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I were in Atlantic City for the weekend and were perusing the shopping outlets. On our walk, we came across a simply charming shopping gallery--Noyes Arts Garage. Inside, we met the most vivacious woman, Rita, who brought us to her store--Little Doll House By The Sea. WOW! What a fantastic place for kids and adults : ) . Rita knew so much about dolls and has been a life-long collector, doll-maker, and repair woman. We bought our niece a doll and some clothing (of which there were a million options). There were even antique pieces and very unique accessories. You can't find this type of variety at other toy stores. I love supporting small businesses, so purchasing these items at such a good price was a no-brainer! It is a few blocks off the boardwalk near Ceasars & WELL worth the 5 minute walk. Will 100% be back for more gifts in the future!Written 28 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Originally went to Tina in April 2018. She was not available and we had a reading with her daughter. Because we were not happy with the services we received, Tina reached out to give us another reading by her. We went back on September 16. She was very kind and her tarot reading was on point. I want to thank her for pushing me in the right direction with positive affirmations.
I will go back when I am in the area again.Written 23 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice little store on the quarter area of Tropicana casino. Lots of souvenirs and other things too. Typical boardwalk shop prices.Written 20 September 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A few years ago the Pier Shops had such a large selection of eateries and stores. Used to love the Trinity Pub. It's very sad that this location has become a vacancy nightmare. If not for Phillips, the Continental or Buddakan, the place is empty. Not sure what The Playground is, but one has to assume it's not a huge draw. Retail hardly exists. 😟 Still a wonderful location and right near a good casino and hotel. Hoping things turn around.Written 23 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in they had half off Christmas candy. Picked up a tin of truffles marked $16.95 and a few candy bars. She ran up my items and total came to over$29. I asked about them being half price she said price marked was half off. I told her they were pulling a scam I lurched those truffles before Christmas there and paid the price they were now saying was half off. Beware!Written 21 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These places are best for gift & speciality shops in Atlantic City:See more gift & speciality shops in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor