- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Drinks are very refreshing, especially on a hot day/night. The drinks are pretty reasonable, considering how strong they are and there are a large variety of flavors. Plus you can mix a few together if you just can't decide what you want.Written 31 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a lovely time at VUE. Even though it was windy, we opted to stay outside - it was warmer than indoors with the AC! - to watch the glorious sunset from the almost empty rooftop and take advantage of the “Teacher Appreciation Monday” - 50% off appetizers and happy hour prices on drinks. The award-winning wings really are very tasty, only the carrots and celery could have been fresher. The 4-app sampler had a nice olive tapenade and tzatziki, but we didn’t care much for hummus or the eggplant (too much rosemary for my taste).
A big shout out to our server, Patty, who has a fun, outgoing personality and a great laugh.Written 13 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My boyfriend and I got our tickets early in the day to see Dj Pauly D later that evening. We were told we would still have to wait in line to get in. Luckily when we arrived I went to a separate entrance and was allowed to enter immediately since we already had tickets. I can't remember everything but let's just say it was a great time. :)Written 9 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great times for my 50th at Gypsy. Dan and Leia are always friendly and awesome bartenders. They stay right on top of drinks and great people!! Love spending my sunday nights here with the live bands!! Looking forward to 2023!! See you soon GypsyWritten 1 January 2023
- What a breath of fresh air MADE is for Atlantic City! Tucked away from the main strip this cute bar serves chocolate themed cocktails, chocolate deserts and chocolate! Me and my friend popped in on a Saturday afternoon and tried the wine and chocolate tasting. As I am a vegan I asked if they could swop out any of the chocolate that had dairy in it. They were more than happy to do so and I just sampled the dark chocolate they offer. The chocolate was excellent quality and the wine pairings were excellent and great value for money. They have a confession corner where past customers have left their confessions - some of which are quite hair raising! You can spend a good few minutes reading through some of them. There is a small gift shop where you can buy merch and chocolate to take away. I’d definitely recommend MADE to everyone. Brilliant!Written 22 January 2020
- The good: Our waiter, Jeffrey Blake - He is the ipitome of a place called "Hard Rock Cafe". He might be just a little over the top for some people, but you won't get anyone better that is the face and voice of a restaurant like this. He is totally what you would expect!
Food in my opinion was just OK for the price. Husband had salmon and loved it, mashed potatoes had some kind of funky spice or cheese in them. I had the "Legendary" burger and for almost twenty bucks it was nothing special. The beef had very little flavor. I would not get it again and certainly not for that price.Written 8 April 2022
- It was super expensive $40 cover with no where to sit or pay $1000 minimum for a day bed. We had a blast. With the daybed we ordered bottles and had a waitress. Annoying thing was there was no food the kitchen was broken.Written 22 July 2019
- This is a nice Victorian B&B right next door the the Tropicana. 1 block from beach. Free parking free WiFi and breakfast included. Rooms are very clean, staff is attentive and helpful. Has a outside porch area and a bar next door. Highly recommend staying here. Will definitely be staying here again in the future.Written 9 July 2018
- What a fun place to enjoy a 32 oz "Sex on the Bay" drink served in a Mason jar!!! Of course we had food - chicken strips and wings and mussels. I would say the food is ok however the view was magnificent and just a neat place to enjoy friends and family. We had to wait about 30 minutes which gave us a chance to walk around the area. Our server was very attentive and pleasant.Written 18 April 2021
- This wonderful place is must stop for all beer lovers. Over 30 beers with a large number of German beers and other crafts from all around the country. "PADDY" made a quick stop for a beer into a several hour excursion at this craft beer extravaganza. We go to AC every year and this will be a place we go back to again and again. We hope to even see "Paddy" again as he was wonderful to chat with and he knew so much about the extensive collection of brews. Cheers...!Written 6 November 2019
- Went here for lunch since there is only outside dining in NJ for now. Seated right away, we took advantage of the drink specials of the day. Our drinks were very good. Food was solid not the best and not the worst. Please keep in mind that the food comes in a box. A limited menu but I think there was something there for everyone. I had the pulled pork sandwich, good however not on par with the LV BBQ that Guy Fieri owns. Others had the brisket, hot dogs and chicken sandwiches. All had plus and minuses. I think the food is just an ancillary item, where the focus is drinks. I would go back again with all this said.Written 24 August 2020
- Nice place to stop when boating on the bay to get something to eat, and a drink. Drinks, and food are average. Hanging at the outside bar on the bay is relaxing.Written 7 March 2020
- went there on Friday of march madness, not nearly as jammed as other places, which was nice.
Diana D the bartender was outstanding, efficient and not annoying.
They redid the whole area to be a sports book, game room and a room for a band.
Bar located right off boardwalk, very convenient.
Wasnt a big fan of the parking fee tho.Written 26 March 2019
- I always seek out the "Irish Pub" in every city and while in Atlantic City watching the St. Patrick's Day parade I noticed that Ducktown goes all out for occasion...so I figured it was worth checking out. It's a nice place that a lot of local dealers and casino workers stop at for a quick drink or bite to eat. I didn't eat here so I can't comment on that but I can say the atmosphere is casual, the bar tenders are friendly and the beer is cold.Written 24 June 2014
- (Saturday night, 7/31)I really enjoyed Tango’s for the diverse music by DJ Khan! HOWEVER, pay attention to your drink bill from the bar, specifically from ROSE. She charged $30 for a Corona, ginger ale, and tap water!! A different friend requested the cost for each: corona $7, ginger ale $4, and water free. She denied the increased charge and requested a receipt, when she knew very well she was NOT giving receipts to everyone! Tom, the bar manager, was extremely accommodating! He wanted to return our $ and buy us drinks for the inconvenience. ROSE knew what she was doing…so BEWARE of ROSE and your bar tab!Written 1 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Atlantic City:
- The VÜE Rooftop Bar & Lounge at the Claridge
- MADE Atlantic City Chocolate Bar
- Hard Rock Cafe Atlantic City