- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I went to this club two nights in a row. I have it 4 stars due to my mixed experience..
Thursday night was 2 stars. Friday night was 5 starts.
We stopped in on a Thursday and it was terrible dance music. The sign said it was 90s and 2000s songs. We were there over an hour and no one in our group of 10+ knew a song all night. It was all was junk/EDM songs. Nothing anyone recognized or could dance too. We were disappointed and worried about going the next night, which was the whole reason we came to AC. ... for the Friday night 80s music. Friday night did not disappoint! The club was packed and the music was great. Wear old shoes. You get stepped on a bit and the floor is quite sticky, even though bouncers do a good job of keeping drinks off the dance floor. Age ranges was 20 somethings through 60 somethings. All people seemed to enjoy it and have fun. We all agreed that the paid dancers on the stage up front were terrible. They seemed bored and almost like they were dancing to other music than we were (maybe they have headphones in ). They were even texting during their dance set. Very odd and not impressive. Missed opportunity here with the dancers. But super-fun night. Club closes at 3am. Cover fee is reduced if you're in by 10pm.Written 28 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The good: Our waiter, Jeffrey Blake - He is the ipitome of a place called "Hard Rock Cafe". He might be just a little over the top for some people, but you won't get anyone better that is the face and voice of a restaurant like this. He is totally what you would expect!
Food in my opinion was just OK for the price. Husband had salmon and loved it, mashed potatoes had some kind of funky spice or cheese in them. I had the "Legendary" burger and for almost twenty bucks it was nothing special. The beef had very little flavor. I would not get it again and certainly not for that price.Written 8 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This club was a bit pricey considering the cover and drinks but it was worth it. The music was A1. There was room for dancing or lounging. Also, they have fog machines that are awesome.Written 7 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was there on a monday night , 20 dollars cover charge, the dj wasn't great, the drinks are expensive and not that strong. I had fun, i will come back...Written 29 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City
- These places are best for dance clubs & discos in Atlantic City:See more dance clubs & discos in Atlantic City on Tripadvisor