Top Attractions in Atlantic City
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very fair set up to accommodate smokers. Plenty of gambling options.
You'll need lots of luck getting drinks when at the slots. 35 minutes till I saw a waitress!
Nice atmosphere & surprisingly not overly loud.Written 3 September 2022
- Very nice place to visit, it has many restaurants , in addition to that within a walking distance you can enjoy shopping at the amazing Ocean city out let mall.Written 22 September 2022
- Loved the hotel on the whole, Ate at Gordon Ramsey's twice and slots were great. Came on bus trip. Our room was awful #421. Double beds were comfortable but only one lamp in room and only one chair to sit on. Room very dark, other people had two lamps in room. Would love to stay again but not in the rooms provided to usWritten 29 October 2021
- Easy to get a $25 free play with first card and a great way to stay there and play. for the rest of the day.Written 15 September 2022
- We had been to Atlantic City so many times , but never had the time to walk through tanger outlets . This time we did it . It was awesome . Lots of good shops and nice deals . We went to vans , pandora , bath body , and also had our food in applebies. Nice and relaxing time . 2 negatives though - no shops have restrooms for customers and no 2 - parking is a mess. .if not for these 2 disadvantages, this is a nice place to visit . Shopping 🛍 is good here . Overall a good experience 👍👍👍Written 22 August 2022
- Other than Gambling, the casino has very little going on, especially during the week. On Wednesday, you will be hard pressed to find a place for lunch!Written 24 September 2022
- we climbed it and what an amazing views once you are on top. Tallest light house in NJ. It only cost as $18 the two of us because we got the $4 discount from the flyer. lots of steps before you can reach the top but its worth climbingWritten 26 September 2022
- We really like the quarter. Everything is happening here. You have alot of options to choose from. Wet Willies, to Carmines. Take your pick. Italian,Cuban, Chinese, French, etc.Written 12 September 2022
- Small amusement park. Rides for young children however the ticket prices didn’t quite match the amount of time per ride. Inconsistent on that was a bit disappointing. No music on the carousel ride. For the 50 or so tickets we had the kids had fun, but we’re ready to go.Written 17 July 2022
- This is my 4th time to Atlantic City and we always go and play at each casino. Harrahs is a very nice upscale casino resort off the Boardwalk. We did not stay here but they do have places to eat, shops, food court for a quick bite to eat. The slots were actually paying out some and my friend and I both won some bonuses. My friend is the gambler and plays a lot more than me, mostly penny machines for .50 to $1.25 a spin. He actually left with more than he came in with. If he spends $60 in a casino and walks out with $20 to $50 or more than he came in with, that"s a good day. The casino is nice, same slots as you see in all the other casinos. Nothing different or unusual as far as slots, just the same old everyday run of the mill that you find in all the casinos. I will definitely stop here again if I ever make it back to Atlantic City.Written 28 May 2022
- Their 2 nightly Comedy Shows were a lotta fun,
they bring the audience into it and we all had a ball.Written 15 September 2022
- We tend to come here whenever we are in Atlantic City.
Beautiful, expressive monument continues to whisper the anti-war message while commemorating the Heros who fought for freedom and against communism.Written 31 July 2022
- 2.5 is more accurate than 3. Unfortunately this is just a very average place. Our non smoking room smells like cigarettes and was a little dirty. It's also in need of new carpet and paint. When we booked our stay the pool was closed but reopening before our arrival. When we arrived the pool was still closed. The pool is something that my kids would have enjoyed and I did avoid other resorts that did not have pools. I requested ocean view 3 times, including before we booked and at arrival. I was willing to pay for the view or upgrade. Everytime they said I should tell them when I check in. Even when I called 2 hours before check in. When I checked in they said very quickly that my room was not an ocean view and they would not be able to provide one. By the way when I called 3 times to discuss the stay I was on hold for over 1 hour all three times. For the management team this transaction should be embarrassing.Written 15 July 2022
- Overall nice place kind of small but nice enough to make the trip. Staff was nice and what they did have was good.Written 6 March 2020
- Overall riding the Tram was a good experience. Definitely get the day pass,you will save money .Met some really nice people and had some grat conversations. The Tram driver Freddy gave us great oral history of the Boardwall as we were riding one. he would make a great tour guide. The only downside is the wait and trying to get a tram that's not full.Written 21 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlantic City