- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
120 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 120
What travellers are saying
- Its the largest building by floor area in the world. It has a shopping mall, an indoor water theme park and cinema. Indeed an eye opener for me. Definitely worth a visit.Written 10 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very fancy place with all designers brands and all, loved the place with good restaurants, atmosphere was nice! the problem is that everything closes too early!Written 9 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plenty of shops and food. Great wide open spaces so even if there are a lot of people, it doesn't feel too crowded. There is also a cinema in the area.
Easily accessed on metro line 1, Chunxi Road station.Written 26 October 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just wanted to provide updated information that the grocery store in the basement is currently open. Decent mix of international foods, helpful staff.Written 15 October 2017
- I came to this mall specifically for Genki sushi but the mall was full of so many shops for all of your needs. Many well known shops here like h&m, Victoria secrets, pull and bear, berskha etc.
Genki sushi had amazing food but we got there at 9pm and they had ran out of so many things, also the service was sooo slow because they only had 1 chef. Definitely go here earlier for your sushi fix! You can pick things straight from the belt or order something straight off the menu.
I like how you can keep topping up your green tea if you sit in a booth and you can put your own green tea powder into your cup. Makes you feel like you're in Japan.Written 10 August 2016
- Talking about department stores in Chengdu, this is one of the oldest in our city, but now im sure this department store has been replaced with Far-east (Yuan Dong) Department store already, it is still a good local shopping place for people to visit.Written 18 August 2015
- This mall was right next to our hotel and across the street from Chicony Mall. This mall was also decorated for Christmas and it looked ok. The stores in the mall weren’t exactly what my wife was hoping for but she did spend a super long time at Zara. Had it not been for Zara, my wife would have just looked around and left.Written 26 December 2017
- It will be packed when you go there, but this is China, of course it will be full of people, so take that as a plus. People go here because it's good, you have a really big shop with lots of foreign stuff available. I got to buy stuff I wouldn't normally have been able to buy back home. The all have these labels with the countries of origin on it, it's rather nice looking.Written 6 January 2016
You can truly feel the ambience and enjoy the weather I went during early Dec
It is so cold that ur finger skin can really bleed
Advice please wear gloves and scarf apply lots of lotionWritten 12 February 2019
- Awesome master of the universe shopping! Or to people watch (not lots of people, just the very few that can afford it). Cool design. Best in Chengdu. Fraser is a great stay.Written 20 October 2015
- This market is huge! I spent a couple of hours there and didn't manage to look around the whole place. As some of the other reviews have said, it's hard to tell if items are genuine antiques or not and a lot of the shops sell very similar things, but I'd say it's definitely worth a visit to have a look at some of the interesting shops. It's about a 15 minute walk from the Chengdu University of TCM and People's Hospital metro station on Line 2.Written 19 October 2019
- This huge mall has a large walmart underground, a cinema on the 4th floor, clothing shops on the 2nd floor,a gym on the 3rd floor and bunch of other shops.
It's a great place to have a great and cheap dinner such as BBQ Buffet.
Prices ranging from 55 yuan (online booking) or 75 at the door.Written 12 August 2016
- Do find this amazing little Italian gelato shop! They're located at the bottom floor of the department store. It's called Gelato Dinatura. They have a great selection, I'd say about 12 choices. I was rather fond of the coconut one. They even serve you hot lemon tea, free of charge!
Far Eastern have a nice grocery store as well. There's even a place that sells organic stuff. Other than that it's your ordinary shopping mall.Written 6 January 2016
- As the other reviewers say, it's just a mall, with lots of shops. There are some western eateries which are nice when you feel like something from home! Also, there are some excellent Japanese restaurants here.
The place is located very conveniently, it has a metro station underneath it, so it is easy to navigate.
At night, it lights up and looks really beautiful on the Chengdu skyline.Written 13 February 2016
- Nothing really special to mention here, just your average Chinese shops. It doesn't really have any foreign shops, except for Starbucks Coffee outside. There's another small Starbucks at the back of the mall, why there are two I couldn't tell you.Written 6 January 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Chengdu