- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
168 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Observation Decks & Towers
Water Parks • Playgrounds
Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
Amusement & Theme Parks • Rides & Activities
Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 168
What travellers are saying
- I used the Metro from the World Trade Centre to the Marina which is the most efficient and cheapest way to travel there.
The Marina is huge and I covered most of it on foot as I couldn't get on a Dhow cruise as more than 5 passengers were required for a trip.
As well as yachts, there are restaurants, a mall, hotels and apartments along the waterway.
It was one of the highlights of my trip and wasn't very busy as it's quite a distance from the city.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Interesting to go once, near the free beaches. You can have the opportunity to see luxury cars. Not dangerous.Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice mall right on the Marina, with several happening stores and restaurants. A smallish food court though with barely 7-8 options, though can enjoy the view with the seating area overlooking the marina. Avoid the overpriced food stalls on the marina walk right outside the mall!Written 21 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A bit boring, but as usual, if you have nothing to do at home, better to come and enjoy. Nice service, as usual, good staff and very clean :) thank youWritten 1 August 2021
- Walking distance from the hotel. A beach with all the fun. Nice to stroll the beach, the waterline or the boardwalk. Just relax and enjoy. Everything is overpriced but don’t worry too much about that and have a good timeWritten 27 February 2022
- I enjoyed the ferry ride and the seats in gold class were nice. As other reviewers have stated, it is an economical way to get good views of the Dubai skyline. In summer, the visibility in Dubai is often poor, so that will affect the quality of the view. I got the ferry from the Al Ghubaibah marine transport station, which is a short walk from the Al Ghubaibah metro station or the Al Ghubaibah bus station. Gold class cost 70 dirhams, which is about 19 US dollars. The silver class tickets are even cheaper. Make sure to buy your ticket from the ticket window near the ferries, as you can’t use your Nol card (Dubai’s public transport card) to pay for the ferry even though it is run by the RTA. The ferry has a restroom on board and has a small concession stand on board that sells water, soft drinks, and packaged snacks.Written 20 June 2022
- It was a beverage taking view customer service was extremely nice. It’s a must do adventure if your taking a trip to Dubai. Will be booking again on my return trip.Written 1 May 2022
- The atmosphere here is perfect for a family getaway. Close proximity to the restaurants and retail stores, this destination is truly one for all ages and interests. Not to mention the cleanliness, and design of the location is beautiful for photographs.Written 30 May 2022
- Whaaat a day thank you aqua fun
It was amazing day
Lets have fun under the sun
Thank you mostafa thanksWritten 11 August 2022
- This place was the place to be! If u were lucky enough to have a flat here or rent it for a trip, on a high floor, than u had everything: Dubai Marina Walk day and night view, sea view and palm view, spotting even Atlantis at the end of it.
Unfortunately a massive recently built hotel right few meters in front of the twisted tower has cut all view possibilities so all u can see is someone’s balcony or at max the river on the left side od the building.Written 7 February 2022
- It's a small splash pad with a wave pool on the other side.
We spent about 3 hours at the place and our kids did not wanna leave. It's a small splash pad but not crowded at all. Residents probably enter for free, but otherwise it's about 40dhs per head. We had gotten a discount on Groupon and hence spent less.
It's a nice fun way to beat the heat, they do serve popcorn n chips at d park, you can get your own snacks..Written 29 May 2022
- Ma shaa allah great mosque with great imam voice
, A much needed for the Muslims to pray jummah Friday prayer
We don't have many options in this areaWritten 21 November 2019
- This was our 10th dive , such a unique experience .
Friendly staff and great orientation for conditions of sea and surrounding elements of dive .
Proper equipment along with great weather and under stream water .
We dived for ship wreck (Dara) at 21 meter depth for 45 min , good visibility made it perfect dive . Although very strong current in the depth was undergoing but we were briefed and able to handle it .
I recommend it to diversWritten 26 September 2018
- Nature life has been my Always to go when in Dubai and they Never disappoint my expectations, they keep getting better and better , the service is what I call perfection , friendly staff, wonderful service from start to finish , Todays visit started with Smikha by welcoming me and placing my appointment to satisfaction, she passed me on to Samiya that friendly showed me around , even though I have been here countless times, she was so gently spoken and after changing into my spa outfit, she took me where my adventure started, Mr Erkan was my massage therapist, As I speak , I feel all my body telling me , lady you needed this awhile ago. Thank You for the magnificent massage , I am honoured and I will be seeing you All very soon . If booking , Request for Erkan , you will thank me later (golden hands ) Bye for Now (Nature life Crew)Written 11 August 2022