- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
100 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 100
What travellers are saying
- We came to Dubai to celebrate our wedding with family. Having grown up in Dubai I wanted to get my engagement ring made there for sentimental value.
When we arrived at the gold and diamond Park we were overwhelmed with the number of shops but having read a lot of reviews before arriving we decided to visit Passion Jewellers and I am so glad we did.
We were served by Bhupendra. He was amazing throughout the whole process. I wanted the ring itself to match and fit with my wedding band. I had to leave this with them and within 3 days they contacted my Husband to let him know the ring was ready. When we arrived I felt the ring was slightly too small. Bhupendra insisted this was not a problem and had it resized within half an hour. He took time to show us where the rings were made and discussed the whole design process with us. Not only that he then made sure we were driven back to our villa.
When we arrived home we had the ring valued for insurance purposes and found it was worth a considerable amount more than what we paid.
All in all a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend!Written 9 May 2022
- One of my favorite places in Dubai, great art scene filled with interesting galleries from all around the world but specifically from the Middle East. It is a perfect place to spend the weekend. Even better if you can find an event like a movie viewing. There are few very good restaurants as well. Highly recommended.Written 31 May 2022
- This place was recommended to me by the concierge at the hotel that I stayed. The name is actually a bit misleading since this is not a museum but a store for souvenirs and art in a warehouse style building. I was interested to purchase an Arabian Lamp that I saw during a previous visit to Dubai.
This establishment had plenty of options available and Basheer was very helpful and patient to review all the different options with me.
The building is located in an industrial estate and only the main offices are air conditioned. The products seem to be of very good quality. I am not certain if it is very good value in comparison to more touristic locations but the wide range is certainly a plus. I would also recommend negotiating over the priceWritten 19 July 2019
- The theatre is really beautiful and you feel very special. I'm not sure that it is fair to comment in Trip Advisor on the quality of the shows, as that is distinct from the theatre itself, even though our comedy night was really good.Written 5 April 2019
- I went with a friend for an improv comedy night. I can't claim every single thing they did worked, but enough did that I would recommend it as an experience for anyone in Dubai or visiting and in the mood for something that isn't shopping.
There is no charge for admission - you rsvp and arrive early to secure a place. They ask for donations at the end of the performance and everyone who attended the night I was there seemed really happy to be able to support by giving.
The building is interesting and has a lot of character. The staff are clearly very passionate about what they do and the result was a fun night out. Both of us would return, knowing that the next show will be new every time, even if we went for every show they do - improv after all.Written 22 March 2021
- Had an impromptu night at The Juction when an illness meant that my friend had a spare ticket. What a great night!! Excellent energy, singing, comedy and dancing from the cast. Well done!! Thoroughly enjoyed myself!!Written 15 May 2022
- Amazingly 5-6 years ago people of alquoz only had new and old grand mall,for mediuma nd low level employees,alquoz mall became an instant hit as soon as its launch,there are nearly 1800 business units in this small mall,including DHA & Emirates ID ( EID) service offices, DNATA ,RAK banks, 3 Money Exchanges, 2 Super markets( Al Kabayl & Madeena) various restaurants , a cinema theater and ewen jwellery shops,a good place for bachelors to get whatever things they needWritten 28 May 2014
- The products are really good and cheaper everything you can find easily staafs are helpful if you need anythingWritten 20 July 2022
- From the website I expected the venue to be a "spit and sawdust" kind of place. I was very pleasantly surprised by how bright, airy and clean it is. It feels a lot more like a boutique boxing venue.
Expect an intense workout and shaking muscles mixed in with hip hop music to really get you in the zone. Morning classes tend to have smaller group sizes so are slightly better for beginners needing more attention.
You can purchase water/hand wraps/gloves on site (to own). There are also gloves available for use free of charge. Bring a towel with you.Written 20 October 2015
- I went with my daughter as she starts Art at school, she was very excited and happy with this visit, I advised the school to give the chance for the school art class to come in atrip and visit.Written 31 October 2018
- Meem gallery is located near Umm suqeim road If you are interested art you must visit to the meem gallery in dubai it give you finest quality of Islamic ArtWritten 28 January 2019
- Feels like a slice of America... great vibe and energy... genuine and experienced staff... top notch equipmentWritten 13 January 2020
- I visit now a couple of times the museum, and I love the environment in Al Qouz with all these galleries located in the Alserkal Avenue. It is definitely a visit worth.
Opening ours: Saturday - Thursday, 11am - 6pm!Written 7 May 2013
- This area of Bluewater island is very pretty and the Super trees add an excellent view
The whole place is dotted with restaurants that cater for allWritten 5 July 2022