- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
37 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- Planned a romantic dinner for my parents’ anniversary and Indira who assisted me all throughout was very quick to respond and she was super helpful! Last night was amazing, thanks to the team.
Points why we loved our experience:
- The food was delectable (Boardwalk and Twiggy by La Cantine)
- All the staff were friendly and accommodating.(Mostafa from our Buggy ride, Tharika from Boardwalk, Anna, Marco and Owen from Twiggy)
- Very reasonable price
- Ambiance and view
Over all the service was truly outstanding. We will definitely come back soon to check in!Written 3 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excelent servis and quality of course.
Very kind personal of course and restaurant and speciallly Mr. Bhuri Singh. Thank you.Written 7 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The course is finally back to its best. A challenging layout and one of the better courses in the UAE.
The clubhouse has a warm family feel and is friendly and relaxed for food and drinks afterwards.Written 29 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Arrived at The Track, Meydan Golf a bit early and immediately greeted and assisted by smiling, friendly Staff all the way from bag drop, check in, driving range, snack shop, tee off and occasional checks on the way round 9 holes by staff to make sure all was OK.
Fairways and Greens in excellent condition with the occasional Gazelles popping out of the bushes which also contributed to this being one of the most enjoyable and more importantly, relaxed and comfortable times on a Golf Course in Dubai, unlike many other pompous Golf Clubs in Dubai.
Added bonus with a Tour of "Dollarsandart" by artist Jim Wheat at the Qube Clubhouse with many fascinating stories behind his inspiration for "Dollarsandart" and signed dollar bills by many Celebrities incorporated into his Artwork.
Excellent experience rounded off by great food in the Qube Clubhouse.Written 10 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is my second visit to the restaurant Nineteen for the Saturday brunch. It was such a relaxed atmosphere and there great effort in maintaining precautions during the pandemic time. So felt truly comfortable and was able to enjoy the brunch experience. Food was delicious with just the right amount of variety to not overwhelm you. I’ve had the best Virginia colada in years here. The staff were warm and friendly, especially Binay who took care to ensure we had a good experience.
Thank you for the two amazing afternoonsWritten 10 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- What a fab day. Played in the Clash of the Titans, for Creek Golf Club, against Emirates and JGE Golf clubs. Even though we were beaten, it was thoroughly enjoyable. Greens super slick, fairways great ( we should not be in the mulch and rough anyway?)
Tasty buffet laid on. Thank you JGE.
The staff are super friendly. Service was great.
Shirts laid on by
Very nice shirts provided..........thanks to ProSports.
Stephen Hubner, and his team are wonderful hosts.
Thank you JGE.
We shall seek our revenge.Written 6 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is my favourite driving range and I believe the biggest one of UAE
The staff are great
There is a big area for practice
This is a relaxing golf club that I recommendWritten 3 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went on the day of groove on the grass, it’s a music event, different producers, drinks and alcohol were sold inside, the food carts served really good food.Written 8 December 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went for a staycation to JA resort in Dubai. The stay is amazing because of the manager Diana who was extremly nice and professional. Most of the staff are nice and informative. The place is perfect for families, there are variety of facilities such as sports complex, kids club, clean beach, many pools and restaurants, horse back riding and birds watching. The nature of the place and landscape is amazing and the weather is also perfect compared to UAE summer. Going around the hotel there are many peacocks which is an added beauty to the place.. if you can't travel it is a perfect place for a staycationWritten 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- As a family (with two girls aged 6 & 9), we did two separate trips with this company, one to the remote Liwa desert, and the other a mixture of desert/wadi/coast - within the UAE. Both were exceptionally memorable, well-run trips. As we were relatively new residents of the UAE, this was our first desert camping experience. I can honestly say, it was the first time in 20 years that I have been able to see such a glorious star-filled night sky with zero light pollution. The trip was well planned and executed with great desert dune driving tips. At all times I felt secure tackling the progressively more complex routes with our guides Marco & Nathalie providing clear guidance and we felt comfortable tackling each dune challenge as it arose. The catering was excellent, with a varied choice of food for all tastes and the ambiance was excellent. We provided some of our own gear and had the option to hire any missing items.
The desert/wadi trip took us first to see the Royal Camel races followed by a visit to the local shop where the robot jockeys were made. We then went on to visit the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park before travelling onto Al Feya Retreat for a lovely lunch. Then we travelled further into the mountains to camp for the night, via several very scenic and interesting routes, ones we would never have been game to tackle ourselves. The next day we travelled across to the Fujairah coast and made a few more stops including a walk to see the forts on the Seven Summits Trail. Nathalie's insider knowledge made all the difference for the trip - a thoroughly satisfying and educational trip for the whole family. The kids had a ball and I'd like to think we gave them some real memories to treasure. I'm looking forward to our next trip with these guys! Go for it, you won't regret it.Written 18 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I played here in a society on a Sunday. The staff were very friendly upon our arrival and were clear and precise with showing us where everything was including the pro shop, dressing room facilities and the range.
The course was great, challenging however fair. It's annoying to see many properties built around the course although I soon blocked them out of my mind. I could not complain about the overall conditions and facilities. It was definitely a tougher experience than anticipated with the greens being rapid and unpredictable as a first timer. The greens were very true, the course layout is appealing however far from amazing.
It's definitely one of the better courses in the UAE and a course that many people recommend that scoring generally improves after the first couple of visits.
Overall I would recommend this course to any golfer but would perhaps recommend that the higher handicap players prepare well before they play here and spend a bit if time on the practice facilities.Written 11 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- An unforgettable experience with #getawaystravels team, we'd recently booked our short staycation to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and they looked at all the small details with an experience prospective, swift in communication and very much spot on, besides help us to cracked a good deal at the resort with complimentary upgrade to HB. I strongly recommend their services in UAE and expertise on the deals.Written 22 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Now this is what I call service. From the beginning to very end, everything was perfect. They responded even on weekend, arranged a trip for us on a day notice.
Picked up exactly on time and the trip was fantastic. They droped me and baby to the camp before dune bashing. Wife and the other kid went on dune bashing which they thoroughly enjoyed. Food and shows were very good. Last but not least, the guide (Khalifa) was very accommodating and polite.Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a top notch golf course in Dubai.
The experience is polished with a buggy allocated at the outset and then an impressive grass driving range.
The course is tough but a fair test, with lots of very attractive holes with a stunning view of the Dubai skyline from a number of the holes.
There are a number of lakes on the course and it is in very good condition. Soft drinks, alcohol and snacks are available from on course outlets and buggies.
There are also excellent food and beverage options at the end - Duck Hook and Hill House.
At 330 for a round, the price was fair.Written 11 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These are the best places for couples seeking golf courses in Dubai:See more golf courses for couples in Dubai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking golf courses in Dubai:See more golf courses for groups in Dubai on Tripadvisor