15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- View is quite good with the airplanes, and serve Lalu was helpful and friendly. Seating was spacious too.Written 7 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Police officers are very helpful and always available as soon as you step in and will guide you through the process.Written 19 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Most import place in the world for the business expo in many different fields. Easy accessible by the metro, despite it is always full! A complete structure to exhibite your products to the worldwide visitors.Written 8 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place, barely anybody in there, so you can have it all to yourself. The exhibit contains some very interesting personal objects of important Emirati women, lots of info about women's role in the UAE. The second floor has walls filled with poems (amazing!). The place has great energy. The lady at the entrance is also a great guide and she can answer many questions.Written 19 January 2022
- Great venue to relax awaiting next flight. Emirates ground staff ushered us to the lounge, which for our onward flight involved a change of terminal and a golf cart ride.Written 18 October 2023
- Excellent. And more
One of the best heritage and culture center
Interesting place to visit and get knowledge about the islamic. Civilization and customsWritten 6 June 2019
- The store is nice and the gadget is hightect and also nice place and accommodating staff over all nice.Written 25 November 2023
- Excellent experience, especially the service from Danilo in the bar who was very friendly, helpful and polite. Could not do enough for us.Written 26 October 2023
- This is a far more superior lounge to the emirates Manchester one , which in comparison is substandard for food and service . A very large lounge with plenty of seating and a large selection of food , separated in two sections of the lounge. We found area 14 the best option . Lots of hot food , Asian influence and lovely deserts . My daughter was disappointed there was no costa coffee bar as shown in some of the photos and when I asked , I was told it was only avaliable via a machine towards the boarding gates . I could not find the champagne bar either , must look harder next time . Overall a satisfying experience if not for the vast amount of space and comfy seating .Written 1 December 2023
- Ok lounge. Not great. Probably the least best lounge I've visited.
Food was of varying quality - still better than airplane food.
Surprisingly limited selection of beverages.
Lots of seats available during our 2h wait.
Lounge chairs were worn and split, but at least it was more comfortable than just sitting at the gate. There was a massage chair available, use of which was at an additional cost.
Staff were nice though.Written 21 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai