950 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 950
What travellers are saying
- We used this tram a few times in Dubai and found it is conveniently placed to get to the sights that the metro does not go to. It has two connections to the Dubai Metro at Jumeirah Lakes and Dubai Marina stations and provides access to The Palm Island monorail. Tickets for Dubai Metro work with the tram but you have to buy a separate ticket for the monorail. The tram was driverless, safe and relatively inexpensive with plenty of standing room every time we took it.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A way to see Dubai from another angle, from the water.
I used their services for three trips: Sharjah, round trip and Dubai Marina, in both cases departing from Al Ghubaiba Marine Station. The boats are modern, clean, have two classes: regular and gold. There is a small kiosk on board where you can buy snacks (sandwiches, for example), water, soft drinks, fresh juices. No alcohol...
The staff is very kind, speaking English. I really have a reason to thank them, because I forgot a power bank on board and managed to recover it after asking the staff at the ticket office in Dubai Marina Mall Station for help.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quick , easy , reliable, cheap ,clean mode of transportation to see all of Dubai. State of the art stations which are easy to navigate throughWritten 23 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- OceanAir Travels really care for their customers. ✅10/10 on customer service. I done the Dubai: Red Dunes ATV, Sandsurf, Camels, Stargazing & 5* BBQ at the camp and it was an experience and a half! Massive thank you to Mohammed Jasem Alshehhi, he helped me plan my trip went the extra mile to help get things sorted me my friends and I. Mr Jasem was very eager to give me the best service possible. Huge shoutout to Erixson (our tour guide), he kept us entertained, happy, hydrated and most importantly safe! 🤩
Now we all have lifelong memories thanks to OceanAir Travels!
I would highly recommend booking with OceanAir Travels if you want a safe, exciting, cultural and memorable experience!Written 30 November 2023
- This is one of the good experiences in Dubai
You can see the entire Palm Jumeirah, visit the Atlantis shopping area and the Nakheel mall if you can spend around 2-3 hoursWritten 28 November 2023
- Starting valve on the taxi meter was 25dr before we set off from Dubai airport which tells me the price is increased for the airport because every other Dubai taxi started at 5dr.
Cars are clean, most drivers are great and helpful, some chatty.
We found that Dubai Taxis were mostly cheaper than Ubers for the same journey so I need to download their app.
Definitely recommend 100%. Top marks.
As in all taxis make sure the ID is correct and the incar display shows the fare, we never had a problem and have lost count of the trips we have used them for.Written 1 October 2023
- The trolley no longer moves but it is still worth a look, particularly at night when it is nicely lit up.
It is located on the Boulevard in Downtown Dubai near the Wings of Mexico.Written 31 January 2022
- Marcus was an amazing professional. Al Sofouh beach and the Palm was a great choice to be shown because he knows the gems! Whatever you might want or need he try his best to accomodate. Driving skills amazing, he avoid an accident (not hisbfault at all) impressively. Thank you for taking care of us and showing the best of Dubai.Written 18 February 2022
- I hired Melody Passengers Transport for a group of 25 people during their stay in Dubai in the month of October. My first contact was Ikam and he was very attentive and immediately sent a quote and provided friendly and professional follow-up until the last day of the service. The bus was on time every day and very clean, the driver was friendly to the group. We had long days and the price of overtime was reasonable.
Everything was good, Ikram's service, rates and professional attention were very helpful. I definitely recommend them and of course I WILL HIRE THEM AGAIN on a next occasion. Thank you Melody, you were an important part of the success of our trip to Dubai.Written 29 November 2023
- Wouahhh 🤩
Pick up time top !
Dune driving was exiting and I enjoyed it a lot.
Kamel riding was so great and food so delicious with an amazing program on the scene 🤩
Highly recommend Tours Sahara Tours, and our Tour Guide « Azeem » ☺️😉
See you soon 👋Written 3 November 2023
- Safari was amazing... It's really adventures trip thanks for our Safari Guide Mr. Kashif.. Thank you very much.Safari was amazing... It's really adventures trip thanks for our Safari Guide Mr. Kashif.. Who makes this trip very memorable. Will contact you soon again for the adventure.. Thank you so much.Written 21 October 2023
- Many thanks to GBI bus rental service in Dubai for giving me a special service. I came from Malaysia to Dubai for vacation with my family. Their advance booking is a good option where you can be tension free while travelling. Even though I was a little nervous for online payment but then I came to know that their all online payments are secured by VISA.
On arrival they gave us free of cost pick up from airport to the hotel. Then as our plan we had Dubai tour and also Abu Dhabi tour. Their Desert safari tour was amazing and we really enjoyed alot.
I strongly recommend people who come to visit Dubai to take service from GBI Bus rental Transport because they really care for their customer and they deal in very proper way
Thanks againWritten 18 April 2019
- Communication was excellent. Sana, our driver, was on time and extremely pleasant. We were lucky and received a private transfer due to availability. He was a great and safe driver and made sure we were having a great time the whole way through. The sand duning was amazing and he navigated through the sand like a pro! There was no belly dancing due to ramadan but the other shows were great. All in all a great trip.Written 25 March 2023
- Very professional organisation. The tour is scheduled with a perfect timing, not to compressed nor too long. All activities very nice and the dinner with the show was amazing.
A special thank goes to our guide Emdad: without him our tour wouldn't be so ggod and.... his driving on the dunes was amazing!Written 26 March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai
- These experiences are best for transportation in Dubai:
- Dubai Red Dune Desert Safari: Camel Ride, Sandboarding & BBQ Options
- Dubai Red Dune Safari with Quad Bike, Sandboard & Camel Ride
- Premium Red Dune Safari with Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner in Bedouin Camp
- Dubai Airport Private One Way Arrival & Departure Transfer
- Private One-way Airport Transfer (Dubai Airport DXB To/From Dubai)
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for transportation in Dubai:See more transportation for adrenaline seekers in Dubai on Tripadvisor