Top Attractions in Boracay
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The fine fine white sand was great to walk on. The water is very shallow for quite a bit so easy for non swimmers to enjoy. Lots of activities but sometimes the constant selling of paddle boarding, island hopping, sailing etc was too much. Very kid friendlyWritten 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beach cost P500 return (including P50 tip) with the ETrike driver waiting for almost an hour while we walked to the south end of this lovely beach.
It was Amihan so I expected the waves to be rough but not so. There was some shade.
The beach is in pristine condition: wonderful white sand, very few rocks in the sea (at least for the few metres I swam) and on sunny days such as we had the waters are a most attractive turquoise.
The vendors are not pushy (unlike terrible Bali).
Most of the main road is rehabilitated: contractors are still working on one section of a perhaps 300-400 metres, but it was easily traversed by the competent and friendly ETrike driver.
There is at least one seated restaurant close to the beach and the usual array of elderly souvenir and very basic takeaway cafes.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for photoshoots but gets too crowded so you have to wait for your turn. This is also a great spot to take a swim by the beach.Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At lunchtime on a weekday, few were walking at the north end of former Boat Station 1 as it was a sunny day and the sun's rays were searing.
Willy's Rock was an easy 40 second wade from the shoreline and given the rock provided shade, a welcome respite from the sun.
The rock is dedicated to Our Blessed Mother, Mary, the Mother of God. A good opportunity for a brief reflection and prayer.
Good restaurants such as Bama Grill (incorrectly called 'OBama Grill' by TA) are along the beach.Written 19 November 2022
- It s on the bucket list of all the people who visit boracay. Perfect to have fun alone, with friends or with the familyWritten 11 April 2021
- I highly recommend this place to visit before taking the ferry to Boracay or before heading to the airport after your trip from Boracay. This “museum” reminds me of a mini PCC in Hawaii but much more interactive. Amy was a fantastic guide and all the lolos and lolas there were so great. It was my kids’ first time in the Philippines and I am glad they got to see how life was like back then in the Philippines.Written 4 January 2023
- if you are in boracay check the island hopping offered by the locals make sure to include Crystal Cove Island in the itinerary ... island hopping rate normally between 600 to 800 pesos per pax which includes buffet lunch
crystal cove view is breath taking , every corner is IG friendly so take most of your pictures while you are here ... u can also dig into a mini cave for a picture remembrance ... it will be a wonderful experience for your friends and family for more wonderful places in PH please visit my FB Page #travelgoalsphWritten 14 May 2019
- This is adjacent to White Beach. More popular for kite-surfers. I don't kite surf but it's nice to just sit by the shore and watch the kites gliding in the air. Very breezy. Chill atmosphere. Friendly dogs roaming.Written 12 March 2022
- Beautiful beach without the crowd you find in the center of Boracay. It was a nice day to get away from people, street vendors and noice. Just listen to the ocean and relax.Written 9 January 2023
- Took a boat ride to Crocodile Island, water was rough at this time of the year since a storm just passed by a few days ago. Went snorkelling nearby, fed the fishes with bread but did not stay long because of the white tips in the ocean. Best time will be in summer March to May.Written 31 December 2019
- Can confirm that this is open. It costs 120P to enter. Great views. We walked up the hill, but you can take an e-taxi to the bottom of the stairs, if you like.Written 26 January 2023
- A very secluded and private beach for couples and a great place for a photoshoot. It also a resort called Balinghai beach resort.Written 19 January 2021
- D'Mall is the main mall of Boracay island, it is an open-air mall that offers a handful of restaurants and souvenir shops. It is used to be a jampacked mall in the past but when the pandemic started, the tourists are lesser and it looks like a ghost town at night.Written 17 December 2021
- We used to always go to Boracay every year. Last time was in 2017, then came the Pandemic...then this time, I was amazed with the changes! Boomed with lots of buildings, not to mention the Airport, which I think soon would be an International one. It is now very clean though, and places of activities are all sorted out by place. Great job!Written 1 June 2022
- the crystal water made me fell in love to the beach. station 3 are not crowded to swim. nice and quiet.Written 29 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Boracay
- The best day trips from Boracay according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Boracay Island Hopping + Hot Kawa + Parasailing + Helmet Diving
- BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING TOUR with LUNCH
- Boracay Island Hopping With Premium Lunch
- Boracay Island Hopping+ Hot Kawa Bath+ Parasailing+ Helmet Diving
- Boracay Island Hopping + Helmet Diving + Hot Kawa + Mermaid Tail Pictorial
Boracay Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 3:52 a.m.|