City Tours • Bus Services
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
131 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 131
What travellers are saying
- Had a great experience with Mubus. Our tour guide Tony was very informative and funny. PS the wall was not crowded in January which was perfect.Written 21 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Contact made at 22pm for the next day !! Was not a problem !
What a service ! Our driver Sha was just perfect !! Nothing else to sayWritten 26 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I chanced upon the good review for Leo's Guide & Drive in Trip advisor. As I'm actually planning the trip to Beijing with my family of 7 people including one elderly in Apr 2020. Therefore, i decided to email them for a quote for their service.
During the period from asking a quote to finalise booking with them, i have alot of questions that make me send a numbers of email which make me feel so bad. To my suprise, every email response from them are super fast and they provide very details information relating to my trip.
I was so happy and I booked their service.
However, due to the COVID-19 virus, I have not choice but to cancel my trip. So I emailed them to explain the situation and I would like to cancel the booking. They immediately replied me that they do understand and offer to refund me my deposit.
Frankly speaking, I did not exepect that they will refund the deposit as is not their fault causes the trip to be cancelled. If I'm going to Beijing next year, I definitely will book the service with them again.Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We contacted Linda while travelling to ask what we could do on our upcoming long stopover in Beijing. She proposed us a very well put together 12hrs tour with pick up and drop off at the airport.
We started with a visit to Mutianyu Great Wall where we just discovered a fantastic part of the great wall and spend a few hrs including a toboggan ride down. Later we traveled to the Forbidden city and the Jingshan gardens. After we went to a night market where we tried delicious food and we were able to buy a few things for a taste of China. Finally we visited the Olympic village before heading back to the airport.
Our tour guide was really fun, he thought me Chinese chess and told us a lot of things about Beijing, we had a great time and surely we will be back to China for a longer tour!
Thanks and don't hesitate to choose LindaWritten 21 January 2020
- We were picked up right on time in Beijing and taken to Gubei Water Town and he Great Wall at Simatai. The driver was professional and courteous. He returned two days later to take us back to Beijing. Overall a very nice experience.Written 26 May 2020
- Beijing is a beautiful city. Full of life and character. City was clean and people were friendly. Do not take pictures of military personelle. Well worth the visit to the square.Written 7 May 2022
- GREAT for taking photos at night , looks more like a futuristic
sci - fi city !!
Oh the smog in the air over there , it's truly hard
for some caucasian / Americans to breath into this type
of Air polluted air because of all the cars roaming around
in the city's night life !!Written 18 November 2022
- My wife and I did a stopover in Beijing on our way to Australia for our honeymoon and had the best time on our tour with our guide, Cactus. In spite of the cold, we bundled up and saw the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. Cactus not only was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke great English, she had great suggestions for interesting photo poses.
Two unexpected bonuses: delicious breakfast at a local hole in the wall (Cactus helped us navigate vegetarian menu options), and a tea ceremony to finish off the day. All around, money well spent and a great time.Written 21 January 2019
- The best way to spend your layovers, very well organized and great price. Our driver was just efficient, I will for sure recommend this layover tours 100%. We will be back some day 😊.Written 8 January 2020
- Kevin Zhang picked us up late one evening at the Tianjin International Ferry Terminal for a transfer to Beijing. We didn't hesitate to ask him for a tailor made tour of two Great Wall sections - Mutianyu and Huanghuachen. We spent the whole day with him in an immaculately kept and very comfortable car - and in a very good and knowledgeable company. He understood all our wishes and preferences and took us to exactly the kind of places we wanted to visit.
He was always on time or even early and I have no doubt that I will always rely on him during my future visits to Beijing.
And one very important thing - many well-intentioned Chinese people only speak Chinese-English. Kevin speaks 100% English English. Even if you have to call him from very a busy place on a bad phone line, you will still understand every word he says.Written 13 August 2019
- my guide Celine was really kind and had strong Chinese history knowledge. I really loved to listened to her stories.Written 14 July 2018
- My family of 3 hired this car service for a 7 day visit to Beijing and we were thrilled with the service. Over a combination of email and then WeChat i was able to review pricing and organized scheduling for pickup, dropoff, and itineraries for several days of car and driver; english was very good and i was left confident in the service. On arrival at Beijing airport driver met us promptly at the exit from international terminal and we were taken to a spic-span-clean late model car. Our driver was very good--safe and steady, good at picking routes and asking clarifying questions about pick-up and drop-off each day. We did a mixture of in-town and suburb drive/drops including to major tourist activities, and a day-trip to Great Wall site at Mutanyu. The service was excellent and much, much better value than organizing through our hotel. I highly recommend and plan to use again on our next visit to Beijing.Written 25 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Beijing
- These experiences are best for transportation in Beijing:
- Tianjin Cruise Port Private Transfer to Beijing International Airport
- Visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City from Beijing Airport
- Visit Mutianyu Great Wall From Beijing Airport
- Beijing Hutong Culture Experience with Airport Transfer
- Visit Summer Palace and Olympic Sites from Beijing Airport
- These are the most romantic places for transportation in Beijing:See more romantic transportation in Beijing on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for transportation in Beijing:
- Jenny's Guide & Driver Service
- Leo’s Guide & Driver Service
- Linda Beijing Tour Car Service
- Layover Tour Beijing China
- Mubus Transportation & Tours