- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a very nice and unusual mall. Not very big but lots of variety of restaurants which suited us as we went there to eat and not for the shopping. There is a supermarket at one end and also a cinema. The waterfront just outside the mall makes for a pleasant walk. Definitely worth a visit if you're staying in Bahrain for a few days.Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place, all luxurious brands, good for window shopping
But must visit
Manama is a small place but very well organisedWritten 10 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I always enjoyed walking into Seef Mall! Great place to be in. You can easily find what you're looking for. I do recommend Seef Mall to any visitor! Especially families.Written 10 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Luxury mall that have lots of high brands for jewelry and home furniture like (the one) , restaurants and coffee shops that been as spot in Bahrain like Godiva coffee shop, lilo cafe , the florist daughter, dip and dip , they also have Lash spa that provide special services for lash.
Also the Bahraini bag brand Gaia.
Unfortunately , it’s not big mall , no supermarket, no pharmacy.Written 13 October 2019
- Gold Gold and Gold with all options of Diamond, pearl. Also good location to buy watches 18 carat gold jewels...... If you can bargain you will get good discount in gold final price..... Once must visit this place and enjoy this short trip....Written 7 July 2019
- Note:0097333556582 is a new number of Asia carpet and antique
Please contact with a new number if Asia capert and antique thank youWritten 24 September 2019
- We enjoy going here for the home goods store and Carrefour. The parking is easy with large spaces compared to city center or seef mall. The food court has a good variety and a play area for kids 1.7 Bd per hour. Overall a clean a moderately sized mall with Carrefour as the anchor. The Carrefour here is spacious and stocked. It's an easy mall to go to get out of the heat or to get groceries at.Written 22 September 2017
- From Nespresso to Cuban cigars are available. If you want to shop, eat or dist walk, this is the place to visit. According to me, for sure the biggest mall in Bahrain.Written 4 July 2019
- i have been there quite a few times since it has been established. its usually very crowded especially with Indians. Chakazoolu is fun place for the kids. the lulu hypermarket is the main source attracting visitors! Cinemas seem to fine. This place is no shopping place whatsoever! Nothing that cannot be found in other malls.Written 14 July 2018
- Everything was great especially the food but the front desk service was a little slow and full of flawsDefinitely going to return. The Stay was good, the food is perfect and the employees were very welcoming except for the front desk, they were slow and they made some flaws in our reservation and also not that welcomingWritten 9 December 2022
- What a experience, these guys are best and hospitality was nice. We were served some kind of tea, me and my family enjoyed shopping here. Thank you Sajid!Written 16 October 2021
Location (easy to get there).
Outdoor dining tables restaurants.
Design and decorations.
Free of charge entrance.
Outdoor kids playground and entertainment activities.
Available different family-oriented restaurants and cafes.
Areas of Improvement:
Limited and well-cleaned toilets and bathrooms.
Limited car parking.
Limited walking spaces.Written 16 January 2022
- Everything is so organized and tidy. Starbucks is not crowded. Perfect for some nice hangout with friends.Written 25 January 2018
- The mall has a good selection of traditional crafts done by Bahrainis. For visitors, you would find nice souvenirs.Written 14 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Manama
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Manama:See more shopping for couples in Manama on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Manama:See more shopping for groups in Manama on Tripadvisor