Multi-day Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
78 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Best tour guide I've ever had! He does everything in his power to make sure everyone has a great time and is really knowledgeable about everything in the area.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Roni was the perfect tour guide for my trip with a group of coworkers. We didn't have much time and Roni was able to tailor our trip to fit our time constraints. Roni is very knowledgable and opened my eyes to the history and culture of Jerusalem in a way I had not considered before.Written 23 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sasha was WONDERFUL! Made the trip so special and unique. He has a fantastic sense of humor and is extremely knowledgeable.Written 20 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simon was our guide on group trip to Beit Shean and he was fantastic! I loved his anecdotes of all the places we stopped along the way to Bet Shean. He made the history of each stop en route come alive. I felt like I was walking in the footsteps of the Ancients!!
Definitely book a tour with Simon ; he is a treasure!
Written 26 July 2023
- If you want to know and understand Israel, you could not find a better guide than Iddo Katz. His historical, cultural, archaeological and contemporary knowledge of the country are unparalleled. And his winning personality kept even our teenage kids engaged. He’s also a fantastic driver. Iddo will cater your tour to your interests and wishes and provide you with an experience guaranteed to be memorable. You will come to rely on him as your trusted Sherpa. Everywhere we went, locals knew Iddo. He knows everyone. Other professional guides told us how lucky we were. If he is available when you are traveling, grab him.Written 16 August 2023
- When you're visiting a nation you've read and dreamed of all your life, you want a capable, qualified consummate tour guide, and we were privileged to find all that and more in Boaz Malachi, a genuine Sabra. He not only was engaging, fun at times yet serious for those many moments where it called for a more sacred setting. He would augment the historical significance of a momentous stop in Israel with Scripture reading, which he passionately shared. Boaz is intuitive and creative enough that if a church group of sojourners had someone slated to read a Bible passage, he was quick to let that happen.
We not only felt comfortable and at ease with Boaz but also incredibly safe! For people who think the Middle East is all fraught with terror and anxiety, this is not the case in Israel, and Boaz makes certain that his guests feel a relaxed and secure presence. There was never a question among us like "what's happening now?" or "where are we going?" We always knew what was happening, plus, he would take the time to answer every question from our group. Boaz Malachi has a way of creating lasting and meaningful memories. I've recommended him freely for the past two years to whomever is planning their once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel. The fact that our tour organizer said on more than one occasion "This is my best tour guide" made us that much more blessed. Thank you, Boaz, and may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you and your family always!Written 23 April 2020
- Taking our Jerusalem Old City tour with Lauren was an incredible experience. She is extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions. She really knows how to keep the tour fun and exciting. She really went above and beyond to cater to the style of tour we wanted.
I would highly recommend IsraelWithLauren for your next Israel Trip!Written 3 October 2023
- After using this company in Jordan last year we also used them in Jerusalem this year, it was the same great service
Nothing changed at all, 5 star serviceWritten 1 February 2023
- Tala International as partner operator of Philippines's Las Palmas Travel and Tours did an excelent transportation and tourist guide services. Our pilgrimage tours in Jerusalem, Nazareth and Israel were best handled by ablest Youseff who is very knowledgeable of the bible verses related to the holy places we've been to. He starts the briefing of the place with Bible readings which we all apporeciate. Ahib is a good and careful driver. Bus is comfortable and bottled water is always available. Wifi is good enough but sometimes are disconnected. Overall, Tala International Tours did an excellent service. I have good words for Yousseff who is very personal in dealing with us.Written 27 May 2023
- Having Samer as our guide throughout our visit to the Holy Land was an added value to a dream trip. His extended History knowledge and cultural background made each of our visits throughout Jerusalem, Jaffa, Acre, Haifa, Hebron and Bethlehem a wonderful and informative experience. I had visited Jerusalem several times before, yet Samer managed to add to my knowledge of the city. Samer would also go the extra mile to take care of each member of the group.
With his perfect English and Arabic I highly recommend Samer Siam as a wonderful professional tour guide.Written 17 September 2023
- Ronit is an incredible guide. We have known her for several years, and I’ve always asked her to be our guide. Her knowledge of Israel is amazing. Her wisdom, pleasant, personality, friendliness, fun, and adventure is attractive to all. She has an amazing knowledge of plant life and horticulture. She understands Bible passages like no other, and is able to link to the New Testament. I cannot recommend her highly enough and thank her for her friendship and helpfulness over the years.Written 31 July 2023
- Jonny is a fantastic tour guide! We just came back from a trip to Israel and hired him for 2 separate days. He is extremely punctual. Both days, he arrived before our meeting time and was ready and waiting for us right outside our apartment. He has a great jeep for driving around in with lots of seating. Two especially great things: One, he is extremely knowledgeable and is able to explain history in a simple and easy to understand way, so that even young kids can understand the history. He explained the history of Masada and all that transpired there so well that my 12 year old understood it all. Second, he knows how to pivot well and come up with other ideas if something doesn't work out. For example, I had booked a tour somewhere. We arrived about 15 minutes early and the building was locked. Instead of just standing there and waiting for it to open, Jonny led us on a little walk in the area to see some of the neighborhood and explained the history of the town and what we were looking at. Not only was I impressed that he knew all of this, but that he brought us there so we wouldn't just be standing around. Later, an activity I had booked ended much earlier than expected, and Jonny gave me all of these ideas we could do in the area until our next activity started. He really takes initiative. He is also very responsive and easy to communicate with. He listened to my very particular plans and ideas and helped me figure it all out and implement! I highly recommend Jonny to be your tour guide anywhere in Israel!Written 13 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These experiences are best for transportation in Jerusalem:
- Jerusalem Private Transfer To Amman
- Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Airport (TLV) - Departure Private Transfer
- Jerusalem Private Transfer To Dead Sea
- Private transfer between Ben Gurion Airport and Jerusalem
- VIP transfer between Ben Gurion Airport and Jerusalem
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Jerusalem:See more transportation for children in Jerusalem on Tripadvisor