Yoga & pilates in Jerusalem
THE 5 BEST Jerusalem Yoga & Pilates Activities
Yoga & Pilates in Jerusalem
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Ayo is a top yoga and acroyoga instructor in Jerusalem. She’s highly-experienced, creative versatile. She offers classes in different neighborhoods. I’ve practiced with her weekly for over two years. Highly recommended!Written 21 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I came as a tourist for a few classes and really enjoyed the practices! the teachers were super professional, the instructions were clear and the atmosphere was welcoming. I had one of the nicest mornings waking up for an authentic yoga class in this bright daylighted studio. Thumbs up for the variety of classes and their full schedule (including the weekend). Special Thank You for Omer! Authentic & Highly Recommended.Written 11 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've practiced yoga for a long time but never Iyengar. I learned so much. Agi is a great teacher who understands the body and what it can do. She encourages her students to try new things and stretches you both physically and mentally. I loved the 6 weeks I spent with her.Written 25 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took a couple of pilates machine classes with my friend and we both really enjoyed then. The studio is light and surrounded by windows and the instructor was excellent (I have a background as a professional dancer so am fussy about instructors). I am from england and dont speak great hebrew - the majority of the classes are in english and the instructors are american and english which was great for me. There is attention to detail in the studio - plants, music, candles etc.. not your typical gym experience. I would highly reccomend the place - if youre on holiday here drop in for a class. KateWritten 26 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- These places are best for yoga & pilates in Jerusalem:
- Studio AYO: Mindfulness & Movement with Ayo
- Yoga Point Jerusalem
- Yoga With Agi
- Inspire Jerusalem
- The Yoga Homeschool