Things to Do in Jerusalem
Browse by Category
€69.08 per adult
Popular: Booked by 365 travellers!
€56.16 per adult
Popular: Booked by 101 travellers!
Top Attractions in Jerusalem
1. Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center
Types of Things to Do in JerusalemTours (515)Sights & Landmarks (209)Outdoor Activities (121)Shopping (110)Food & Drink (97)Museums (84)Nightlife (51)Fun & Games (43)Transportation (39)Classes & Workshops (34)Nature & Parks (33)Concerts & Shows (14)Spas & Wellness (10)Traveller Resources (8)Boat Tours & Water Sports (6)Events (3)Zoos & Aquariums (2)Water & Amusement Parks (2)
Things to Do in Jerusalem by NeighbourhoodGivat Ram (33)Down Town East Jerusalem (2)Christian Quarter (2)Malcha (1)Down Town West Jerusalem (1)
Frequently Asked Questions about Jerusalem
- Bethlehem Half Day Tour - Pick up from Jerusalem & Tel Aviv
- The Best of Jerusalem and Bethlehem - Shore Excursion from Ashdod
- Jerusalem, Qasr al-Yahud and the Dead Sea tour from Jerusalem/Tel Aviv
- Old and New Jerusalem Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem
- Western Wall
- Maya Israel Tours
- Shai Nahon - Ecological Tourism
- Jerusalem With Jeremy
- Joel Meyer - Licensed Tour Guide and Educator in Israel
What are the top attractions to visit in Jerusalem?
What are the best outdoor activities in Jerusalem?
What are the best day trips from Jerusalem?
The best day trips from Jerusalem according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
What are the most popular things to do in Jerusalem with kids?
The most popular things to do in Jerusalem with kids according to Tripadvisor travellers are: