Reefs • Beaches
Popular things to do
- Day Trips
- Cultural Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- Historical Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Sporting Events
- Top Picks
- Walking Tours
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Ports of Call Tours
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Air, Helicopter & Balloon Tours
- Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours
- Special Offers
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Theme Parks
Top Attractions in Eilat
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- While visiting Eilat, its a good place to visit, especially with children, lots of fun, dolphins are so beautiful and your kids will be happy.Written 20 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- בדרך לאילת , לנו במקום, חדרי אירוח בהחלט נוחים ומספקים. הגענו בשעות הערב, טיילנו ברחבת הפארק עם רדת הלילה ליד המייצגים המרכזיים היו אורות, היה פשוט קסום.
בבוקר מוקדם המשכנו לטייל באיזור הקשתות וציורי המרכבות.
לרוכבי האופניים יש מסלולים מיוחדים, ניתן לעשות טיולים רגליים , ניתן להגיע עם הרכב ואז לצאת ולראות.
ליד האגם יש אוהל מועד, אל תפספסו, המדריך פשוט מדהים! בעל ידע נרחב, נתן הסברים מפורטים , הייתה חוויה גם לילד המתבגר.
מומלץ להגיע בערב.
מרכז המבקרים חדש, העובדים מסבירי פנים ונעימים , בהחלט משאיר טעם של עוד.
On the way to Eilat we took a night in the park, guest rooms are definitely comfortable and satisfying. We arrived in the evening, strolled around the park plaza as night fell near the main representatives there were lights, it was just magical.
Early in the morning we continued walking in the area of the arches and chariot paintings.
Cyclists have special routes, you can go hiking, you can come with the vehicle and then go out and see.
Near the lake there is a tent, do not miss, the guide is just amazing! Extensive knowledge, gave detailed explanations, was an experience for the adolescent child as well.
It is recommended to arrive in the evening.
The new visitor center, the employees are welcoming and pleasant, definitely leaves a taste of more.Written 15 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a great place to go if you want to see the Marine habitat without actually going in the water. There is a great variety of sea life the watch and large plexiglass aquariums. Plus you can go 90 steps to the top of the observation tower and have great views of EilatWritten 5 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Things to know -
The ground is a deep mix of shale, shingle and sand. It dawned on us why - this canyon is formed by wind and WATER. Yes we were walking on what is essentially the river bed. If walking on sand for distances is not your thing maybe think twice.
Not one of the blogs or pages I’ve read have mentioned the flies. There are soooo many and we were plagued, to the point of thinking about leaving. It’s not just buzzing in your face eyes, ears everywhere but if you just leave them they bite.
There is a hell of a lot of garbage left around, mainly on the beginning stretch but we saw quite a bit further on too - hundreds of tissues, bags, cups, cans, bottles etc.
If you can get around all of that you’ll have a fabulous time. we got there at 8.30 am and it was already hot, The walk takes about 75 mins and can be challenging for short people but it was amazing fun and we loved the clambering up and down both on the green and black trails. Go, get dusty and sweaty, have a great time and be back in time for lunch and a lie by the pool.
It’s free and if you have a car super easy, drive in to the first parking area but don’t stop, 1 mile along a really bumpy dirt trail and you’re in the actual car park with maps and guides. If you get a bus you’ll need to walk that extra mile each way.Written 11 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Every time we are in Eilat we go to this place, the best still and ever.
Actually we were there every day, not a problem as we slept at the Yam Suf Hotel, only a 5 minute walk to there.
1. the beach is incredibly looked after
2. The Reserve guards are watching all the time for trespassers so very little chance something bad could happen to you while swimming
3. and of course the corals and the fish.
Yes the coral are less beautiful than in the previous years, the mini tsunami a few years ago did damage the reef, but still they are interesting and the fish are till there and still super beautiful.
Don't "FOMO" it, would you?Written 16 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This place is a magical hideout for someone looking for a less commercial place to spend time in Eilat. The food is amazing, the atmosphere is lovely. The waitress was nice, but I feel like there weren't enough of them. She was always serving somewhere else so it was kinda hard to get her attention. She also didn't speak english well, so we had some communication issues.
This place is lovely, but don't come in a hurry. I would give 5/5 but the way they handle card payments (taking the card number & security number...) makes me uncomfortable.
Don't come in a hurry, prepare to chill and be sweapt away with delicious food and atmosphere and you'll be fine :)Written 18 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you like snorkeling and you prefer to save the 10 buck of the entrance fee at the Coral Beach Nature reserve, so this is the place to be.
There are showers, toilets, but not that many parking spaces.
Still the landscape is incredible, especially at sunset.
And swimming in the red sea is simply the thing.Written 16 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One of the many malls in Eilat.
What makes it attractive is the free parking in front of the mall, as opposed to the expensive parking at the other ones.
A good place to get a good AC in the scalding hot summer of Eilat.
And the prices are of course VAT free like everywhere here.Written 16 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were lucky enough to be at the final night of the Las Vegas show, and the cast worked their socks off. It's hard to make a multi-lingual set of acts work well, and there were some misses, but on the whole it was a very enjoyable evening and there were some absolutely fabulous acts to enjoy with ticket prices which represent very good value for money.
There's a break of I think six weeks now before the next set of shows start, so if you're there for March onwards I recommend going to see the WOW show. It may not be Vegas, West End or Broadway, but it is a most enjoyable way to spend an evening, with or without the kids.Written 12 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A fun free attraction in the centre of Eilat. They have 2 shows a night where the fountains dance to some music (or sometimes randomly). Not the Bellagio, but worth the short walk. The show lasts about 15 mins.Written 27 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A charming and well-kept botanical garden. Located at the entrance to the city. Not so famous among tourists and that makes it even more special. Suitable for a romantic trip or a trip with the kids. Really recommended!Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Camal Ranch include a very challenging Rope Park , includes 19 stations , some of them should be (oe are) part of Ninja trainingWritten 9 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If like me you enjoy (or maybe need) walking after a good dinner, then no doubt you'll walk there.
Most of the 5 star Hotels are there, and many other 4 star.
The eastern side is quiet but the western side is full of life with the shops of the promenade.
There are also some music players there making it more enjoyable.
Bottom line, a relaxing place to spend some time and stroll along.Written 16 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Children loved the beach but they love all beaches depending on time to swim provided by parents:) Adults loved the bar (was it Manana written on the desk?) able to serve any moment (not tomorrow) you wish. Good enough food for such a place with a perfect service. It seemed baristas were waiting for us from the very first moment we arrived. Even on Saturday. It's all for tourists, just come. We saw a lot of people snorkelling in the sea so it should be ok if you like doing this. Nature protection security came up as soon as some visitors started collecting something from the undersurface. Efficient! Best sentiments from this location near Egypt border protected by sheds in case a burning sun is 'too friendly' for your body.Written 16 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Don’t dare not to visit
Very close to Eilat center by car or can
Very friendly service
The food is tasty and not expensiveWritten 8 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Eilat