37 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 37
What travellers are saying
- One of the amazing places in Istanbul, Turkey. The location is at the Western side of Istanbul. It is a very nice place specially in sumner times. Besides the seaside and alongside it there are lots of shops and restaurants and most famous for fish sandwiches which is cheap and delicious. A good place to relax and spend a good time with family.Written 23 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tuzla sahil istanbul is very beautiful place that is visiting every tourist when in coming turkey country to show marmara seaWritten 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The coastal walking area is nice for families with kids. Lovely time outdoors. The weather was very nice.Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were here in december and Onur, the man who take care of the place is the best! He was very pleasant and helpful! The prices for this time of the year are very low. The turkish tea is only 2TL! Apart the other restaurants! And Aqua beach is actually on the beach, only 50m! If the road takes you to Sile you should deffinetly check this place 😉Written 7 December 2016
- Is any body have been to AtA blaji in florya Istanbul..?
.is it good.
. At what month it is Open and what month it is closed ?
Thank youWritten 4 October 2022
- ₺100 per person just to get to the beach which I feel was excessive seeing the facilities are a bit run down.
You are not allowed to take your own food or drinks either making this an expensive day at the beach for an Australian.
Transportation to this area was difficult too. Maybe hire a car for the day.Written 22 August 2018
- If you are resident at kadikoy and atasehir, be sure that you went to place for any purpose at least 10 times per month. Starting 5 o'clock some people start to walk till to midnight 365 days. If you don't want to walk , you can ride bycicle, scooter, treecycle or sit on green zone. If you want to go there at weekend you can be part of woodstock crowd.Written 11 March 2020
- Rocky beach. A lot of seaweeds in the water . Water is little bit deep. Not very good for kids and people who are not good swimmers but lifeguards are present all the time.Written 3 August 2020
- Its a free beautiful sandy beach, sun set view is awesome. take M2 from taksim=>Haciosman=>152metro=>last stop is kisirkaya beach.
You can swim during summer.Written 31 August 2019
- Tha place has changed a lot by years. In the begining all was free once you entered. Now the entrance is not free. If you ar not the member of Bogazici University, as a guest you need to pay 115 TL per person for almost nothing. Just for umbrella and for lying. The food & drinks inside are overpriced. I went there yesterday 10 years after. compare to 10 years before almost everything changed. It become bigger. The service is good compare to other beaches in kilyos. The average price for other beaches for entrance is 60 TL but Burc beach is 115 TL (just keep in mind). As a result for one fine day you need to spenf around 300-400 TL per person here. The facilities are clean and the people who are working there are very friendly, the food is tasty.Written 26 July 2020