Biking Trails • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Perfect place for exercise in the Bandar area. Select one from a wide range of routes, walk for 20 mintes or three hours. Whatever you do you can feel 'lost' in the jungles of Borneo while only being a relatively short walk from the car park. Most of the walks are strenuous, with plenty of steep climbs and descents, but there are gentle options, and an exercise park near the beginning of the walks. At the lower car park there are stalls with food and drink refreshments.Written 23 March 2019
- Aside from underwhelming waterfall; access is difficult, it's a 1 3/4 hour long drive from Bandar & road signage poor.
If you're a serious jungle trekker, this might be ok, but there are other better & more accessible destinations in Brunei
Have been there, done that & will NOT returnWritten 8 January 2017
- It's rwally worth of going to Bukit Batu Bujqng Pahang (3BP) . The view from top really nice, beautiful & peaceful. Although going there you have take boat ride (water taxi) to pulau berambang where 3BP is located then you have to walk/walj for 3km or so on concrete road to the base of 3BP but you will be rewarded by the view at the topWritten 7 November 2018
- Bukit Sipatir becomes famous since it was officially launched Jan 2020. What makes this hiking area unique is not only because of beautiful scenery, but also it is conducive to young children to senior citizens. Make sure bring sufficient water and wear appropriate gear. Enjoy the adventure!Written 15 February 2020
- Bukit Saeh is the higest peak in the city and its only 21 metres above sea level.
But when you reached the top, it will give you a wonderful panoramic view as far as your eyes can see.
Not just the city of BSB, the green hills and the Brunei River but even the South China Sea and Brunei Bay can be seen from here.
You need a tour guide for a hike as well as to explore the natural virgin forest.
Worth a visit if you have ample time to spare.Written 19 January 2018