- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- come here to play for 2 hours package that include Bubble Soccer, Bubble sumo, Archery battle (2 games - The last empire and Eliminate the captain) and Nerf Battle seige!. the games are in group at least 6 people or more. there are Virtual Reality game too if you want to play solo! great place for fun day out! look up for Bubble Monkey Brunei on Instagram or facebook for more. A MUST VISIT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!Written 8 April 2017
- The promise of Aman hills ice skating is another hidden gem in this Kingdom of unexpected treasures. Who would have thought there could be such a place here in sunny Brunei where one can learn to ice skate?
For a reasonable cost, you can pretend to be an ice ballerina, feel the icy cool wind in your face or perhaps spend some time reminiscing of places far far away. The whole ice skating rink is your domain and it is usually the case with few or none others to challenge your quest for ice skating glory ( or icyball fights ) whilst at the disco.
Alas, fantasy crosses over to reality and the cost of maintainence and upkeep of the place hits hard. One can only imagine the reasons why some of the ice is melting and the number of spectators to ice skaters can number approximately 10 : 1.
Fall and you will be drenched in the icy waters and suffer your way to the changing rooms nearby. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be a time limit.
The cost of the ticket includes the skates but not the animals to provide support for newcomers to this activity which would be an extra $5- 10 depending on the time of the day and week.
Perhaps if there are more activities to do e.g. ice soccer / balls for catching / bowling / and if the area is closed off, there won't be so many puddles and it will be a more pure experience of ice skating.
Thanks for the nostalgia- a cost of JP ticket for a family is still cheaper than ice skating.Written 11 May 2019
- Awful place. No hours of operation posted on any website or online. Google hours of operation are totally wrong. They don't answer their phone. Drove there for no reason! Don't give this type of people your business.Written 20 March 2022