- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- A quiet park popular with morning and evening joggers. They are sculpture by presented by each of the ASEAN members on the occasion of the country independent in 1984. There is a mini children playgound, a restaurant and a good place for fishing enthusiast.Written 22 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a big National Swimming Pool always open for public use.
Tickets only cost BND$2.00 for adults and BND$1.00 for children.
Mon, Tue, Wed & Sunday - 8.30am to 6.00pm and 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Thursday - 8.30am to 6.00pm
Friday - 8.30am to 11.00am,
2.30pm to 6.00pm and 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Saturday - 9.30am to 6.00pm and 7.00pm to 9.00pm
There are ample parkings available.Written 30 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the two public swimming pools located near to the National Stadium.
BSB's oldest swimming pool open to the public including tourists.
Tickets; Adult $1.00 / Children $0.50
Open everyday from 8:30am to 6pm and then 7pm to 9pm, except Friday (closed)Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A good recreational sports club or sports complex open to both members and non-members, for family or individuals.
RBRC is located next to the Brunei International Airport with many facilities for your recreational needs.
Facilities include golf course with a drive range, a football field, track and field, a gym, tennis courts, badminton courts, outdoor basketball court, wading pool and a lap-pool for adults, a dance studio that runs dance and fitness classes, a multi-purpose hall, function rooms, children's playground and poolside cafe and restaurant.Written 9 November 2019
- Brunei's biggest indoor stadium which is located near to The National Stadium.
One of the most popular venue for national events, international sports meet, performances and trade exibitions in the country.
International Book Fairs were held here annually.
Check out for events that may be of your interest held at this stadium that you may want to make a visit.Written 8 May 2018
- it was a amazing journey. we enjoy solving the puzzle especially the pirate room. All of us from SMSA.MPP enjoy the gameThe place is actually quite small but eventually it can fit more than 20 people in it. All of the activity are fun eventhough we only play 4/6 games that being provideWritten 23 March 2017
- My first escape room experience with friends, was fun! We got frew photos in the end :D the customer service was also very friendly there.Written 29 January 2019
- come here to play for 2 hours package that include Bubble Soccer, Bubble sumo, Archery battle (2 games - The last empire and Eliminate the captain) and Nerf Battle seige!. the games are in group at least 6 people or more. there are Virtual Reality game too if you want to play solo! great place for fun day out! look up for Bubble Monkey Brunei on Instagram or facebook for more. A MUST VISIT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!Written 8 April 2017
- Had to kill time whilst we were stuck in transit at the airport. Luckiky we were allowed to leave thr airport. So went to the mall, very happy there was a cinema there that showed Hollywood films.. all English. Was a nice way to kill time.Written 31 August 2017
- The promise of Aman hills ice skating is another hidden gem in this Kingdom of unexpected treasures. Who would have thought there could be such a place here in sunny Brunei where one can learn to ice skate?
For a reasonable cost, you can pretend to be an ice ballerina, feel the icy cool wind in your face or perhaps spend some time reminiscing of places far far away. The whole ice skating rink is your domain and it is usually the case with few or none others to challenge your quest for ice skating glory ( or icyball fights ) whilst at the disco.
Alas, fantasy crosses over to reality and the cost of maintainence and upkeep of the place hits hard. One can only imagine the reasons why some of the ice is melting and the number of spectators to ice skaters can number approximately 10 : 1.
Fall and you will be drenched in the icy waters and suffer your way to the changing rooms nearby. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be a time limit.
The cost of the ticket includes the skates but not the animals to provide support for newcomers to this activity which would be an extra $5- 10 depending on the time of the day and week.
Perhaps if there are more activities to do e.g. ice soccer / balls for catching / bowling / and if the area is closed off, there won't be so many puddles and it will be a more pure experience of ice skating.
Thanks for the nostalgia- a cost of JP ticket for a family is still cheaper than ice skating.Written 11 May 2019
- Awful place. No hours of operation posted on any website or online. Google hours of operation are totally wrong. They don't answer their phone. Drove there for no reason! Don't give this type of people your business.Written 20 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bandar Seri Begawan