- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
43 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- I like art gallery gakka and online gakka i thinking you like art . You too i love art ( my gallery open again, see you again later, my phone number +84905779938Written 13 May 2022
- A visit to the Dong Ba Market is a fascinating insight into the Vietnamese way of life. The range of fresh foods and other products is extensive. If you can't find it at the markets then it just doesn't exist.
Located just over the bridge from the city centre the markets are easily accessible by foot.
Be prepared to be approached by almost every stall owner trying to sell you something. All very friendly, but still very persistent.Written 23 January 2023
- I like the way this shop ensures transparency with a farmer's introduction board for each goods. If I were a Hue citizen, I'd like to buy vegetables here. Home-style dishes of this restaurant were so tasty. The sour soup and pudding were my favorite. As a souvenir of this trip.I bought sweet candied fruit peel and rare golden turmeric here.Written 22 June 2015
- We visited Bo’s Tailor based on google and trip advisor reviews and they do not lie!! I came with a group of 3 young women, all of us looking for trendy style clothes, and we all left extremely happy with what we received! All of this for a reasonable price!
Bo looked over our inspiration photos and then took us on a taxi ride to another fabric shop to help us find the right material at a more ideal price. We came back the next day (probably not even 24 hours later) and everything was ready for us (except for a few very minor changes). We ended up ordering even more clothes once we had seen our first orders. Overall we had an extremely positive experience here and were well taken care of by Bo and her team.Written 9 January 2023
- Intersecting classical Vietnamese elegance with French influences - where cuisine meets arts.
The kitchen's creations are heavily influenced by arts (in particular, contemporary arts and fine arts), and the dining space is made up of the elegant room that is adorned with high-quality contemporary artworks. Boi Tran Garden weaves a range of narratives through the dishes, playing with ingredients, flowers, and herbs from the surrounding garden. Dip a fork into the menu on any given day and you'll quickly discover that the food more than holds its own. "Complexity, but not complicated," is how Boi Tran Garden describes the deceptively simple dishes.Written 9 April 2019
- There is another supermarket / shopping center in town but this place is definitely larger. The quality of the merchandise at the anchor store Big C I find to be low. You can find some quality Japanese and Korean brands here though. Good place to shop for foods. I like buying my alcohol here. They have some popular brands at a low price. Top floor houses a food court and a cinema. The cinema is kind of unusually designed where as people enter the theater right below the screen. People are always coming and going and lots of light comes in. It does get more newer Western releases than Starlight which is better designed and located at the Co-op Mart. Phong Phu Plaza also houses a KFC and Lotteria. The best thing about this place is you can be assured you're paying the same price as everyone else.Written 16 August 2017
- Took a walk up Hung Vuong road to the market. This is a main road in Hue so easy to find market at the end before crossing a river. Market has everything and lime mist in Vietnam is very crowded and a tight fit. They sell everything traditional as far as fresh food, meat, fruits and many household utensils, clothes. People are friendly.Written 15 March 2019
- This tailor is absolutely brilliant! Within 24 hours she made me 2 tops, 3 pairs of trousers and a dress. She also adjusted some trousers I’d bought from Thailand for free! I also had a fitting in that time where all adjustments were happily made.
I’m so so happy with the garments and I couldn’t recommend them enough! If you’re in Hue this is the only tailor to go to, great range of fabrics and great service!Written 5 March 2020
- A little gallery/cafe dedicated to Trịnh Công Sơn, the beloved songwriter/painter/poet of Hue. This was a friend's house Trinh often visited himself back in the days. His music on repeat. Artworks of prominent Hue artists on the wall. Coffee. Great view to Nguyễn Trường Tộ St from the balcony. Basic conditions but with great vibe.Written 14 March 2019
- Beautiful pillow covers for a good cause. Also made from recycled materials. Whatever you buy you will be reminded of the children you helped and the goodness in people around the world. It is shop like these that bring people together and make you realize we are human and global citizens.Written 3 March 2020
- Grace designs was a lucky and wonderful find! I was looking for a specific type of shirt and went in to see, and she had it in a different color but was able to make me one within two hours! I also admired a dress she had made and tried it on. She look a look and put in some pins to shorten it and take in the waistband and made the adjustments without taking any shortcuts in about 15-20 minutes. She and her husband were so kind and friendly. I just wish I had found her sooner than my last night in Hue!Written 15 January 2020
- I am still super happy with my clothes and all the luxuriously details. The quality very high end and perfectly and the clothes are very well made. I can highly recommend Anh Silk and I am looking forward to come back soon! :)Written 10 November 2021
- I loved my experience here. Loc made me a beautiful fop. Excellent quality workmanship and well fitted. I am of generous proportions so sometimes clothes shopping is not much fun but I was so well looked after here. Thanks very much.Written 6 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hue