- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I had a wonderful experience in the Cafe Show, meet a lot of professionals and good for cafes. I have the opportunities i am planning to go there again because i love coffeeWritten 13 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just a fun thing we were at the airport for an early flight and my 7 year old was abit restless so we stuck him in one of these for 10 minutes,he had a ball, you can have 30 minutes or an hour, very interesting concept..Written 16 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking where you can buy a sim card at Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam), I recommend buying from SASCO Travel Kiosk inside the airport. This company are represent the three biggest networks in Vietnam so you can have some of the best coverage available. Moreover for who need to go to city downtown, can book a taxi here with flexible price also.Written 30 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i cannot understand why exhibitions are still held there. this is old with very poor set up
i hope it is cheap because nothing is done to be attractive for exhibitors as well as visitorsWritten 19 May 2017
- It’s a nice Golf Course with well maintained green! The lunch buffet is excellent with lots of choices!Written 1 February 2020
- One of my favorite bookstores. Many souvenirs, books and handmade products from vietnamese companies. Besides that, it has many foreign books for you to find easily.Written 27 April 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City