- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
215 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 215
What travellers are saying
- Easy to use service, with a standard price for all nationalities. Weekend price was slightly higher the weekday. Fast and safe transport to Vung Tau, beating the traffic by road or rail. Has electrical sockets on board for charging your phone and Video clips are shown for entertainment. Outbound had wifi, departed on time and arrived on time. Inbound to HCM, no wifi, the boat had an engineering problem, so a 30mins delay and we had to change boat.Written 2 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our tour guide Tri was a very friendly and nice person.. Taking care of us and being jovial. Would recommend for people who doesn't understand VietnameseWritten 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When you land in a new country you just want everything to go to plan, particularly when you’ve blocked things in advance from a different country.
Luckily this is a company that is highly reliable, perfect communication, and zero issues.
We did 2 airport transfers, both on time, no hassles.
But our best trip was a Private Mekong delta trip for our family of 5 with young kids. The highlight of our 2.5 weeks I Vietnam. Brilliant fun guide called ‘Chin’, and an action packed day with so many highlights for our children including an amazing lunch with so much to eat from an authentic Mekong delta outdoor restaurant, all cooked fresh - not like other tourist tour traps sometimes when food is precooked and awful.
Amazing day, thanks to this company and Chin. Definitely more expansive than other cheaper tours, but so worth paying a little extra to have private tour.
Highly recommend this company for tours and transfers. Thankyou!Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the half day city tour (China town)
It was a very good experience. Our guide Harry was very knowledge and very pleasant. I would recommend him if you book this tour with HarryWritten 11 November 2022
- As scheduled Mr. Tuan picked me up at 7h30, right on time no delays!
-I am very satisfied with your enthusiasm here and I have used the service here very well and professionally.
-New car, clean and fully equipped. Thank you company for serving me during the trip.Written 23 November 2022
- The reservation and payment process was smooth. Very reasonable price. We were met BEFORE immigration in person. They took our photo so that the driver in the arrival area actually approached us at the meet point. Nice vehicle. Safe driving. Courteous driver.Written 16 January 2020
- I used this service 6 times during my vacation in Vietnam, 3 arrivals and 3 departures from SGN. I had the same driver each time and he was always early, courteous and drove very safely. After my first arrival at SGN, in which he was holding a sign with my name on it, each additional arrival and pickup he came and found me, which made my arrivals and departures much easier! He always helped me with my luggage and had cold water waiting for me in the car. Also, Lily, in the office, was great with communication. She always checked the day prior to a departure to set up a pick up time and was quick to answer my questions. I would definitely recommend this company.Written 20 November 2019
- If the frist, you come a HCM city! You can go by saigon waterbus and explore more a culture. But, you should go in time: 07:00 - 11:00 are so better!Written 26 September 2021
- Such an amazing trip with professional humorous Tour guide who took care of my private trip with my boyfriend. We did have a good experience with Rieng Viet Tour. Highly recommend 👍🏻Written 8 May 2021
- Delighted to use vinasun taxi, all cars clean and comfortable. Drivers pleasant and will turned out 😀Written 24 February 2020
- It is exceed expectation when I contacted Mike for a day trip to visit Can Gio Ecotourism which is 70km from Ho Chi Minh city. Mike arranged the trip for my family in last minutes. Our guide Tuan is funny, humorous and very knowledgable. I love the trip to Can Gio and thank you for your great services.Written 29 September 2022
- Great 4 Hours bike tour! I truly enjoyed my time floating around HCMC with Minh. He speaks a great English and knows the city very well. He was super nice, fun and flexible “adjusting” the tour on the go while he was understanding more about me, my preferences and my style. I had a good mix of sightseeing, local culture/history and language, and some nice bites :) I would highly recommend this tour!!Written 4 November 2022
- Great Trip
We satisfy all the arrangement of food,accomodation and Masses . Its a great experience having Mass in all churches and sharing Faith life with priest and sisters.
Thank you for our tour guide Mr Khanh for taking good care of us and provide hand sanitizer to prevent convid 19 to have a safety trip
God Blessed you allWritten 3 March 2020
- We took a trip to Ben Tre with Thao.he is so good and well mannered person, his car is so comfortable and clean, he can speak English that's the best part. He is very easy going person. I will definitely recommend him if you want safe, hassle free and comfortable journey.Written 23 September 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These experiences are best for transportation in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Private Arrival Transfer: Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Ho Chi Minh City Hotels to Tan Son Nhat Airport
- Saigon Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Center Private Transfer
- Private Transfer: Tan Son Nhat airport to Ho Chi Minh City Center
- HO CHI MINH / TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT - Car pick up or transfer service.
- These are the best places for groups seeking transportation in Ho Chi Minh City:See more transportation for groups in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor