Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
394 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 394
What travellers are saying
- We were undecided whether to take the night train from Dong Hoi to Ninh Bình or to take a flight to Hanoi and travel back on the train. While reading various reviews about the train services, many that were not very complimentary, I came across Lotus Train. The reviews looked so much better and we decided to take the plunge. I contacted them direct and got a quick response, we placed an order and paid online, receiving our tickets by return. We didn’t need to print them, just downloaded to the mobile. The station staff at Dong Hoi told us where we should stand on the platform and our train, the SE20, arrived on time. The attendant greeted us politely and showed us to our cabin, pointing out the toilets, which were clean, on the way. He came back with our goody bag, which contained bread, jam, cake, fruit, beer or soft drink and coffee, more than enough for a snack. With just the two of us in the cabin we had enough room for our luggage and were able to spread out. We quickly settled into our clean bunks and slept surprisingly well for several hours, before arriving on time in Ninh Binh. Not 5 Star western luxury but a good service nonetheless.Written 30 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The overall experience was OK: we had a good night of sleep, the cabin was relatively clean and we did not experience any major discomfort (the train was even on time !). However, I noticed multiple stains on the bed sheets, the cabin was too small and the toilet was very dirty (impossible to flush). It is not a luxury tourist train unlike mentioned otherwise on some websites, therefore it is absolutely overpriced considering that Vietnam is poor and wages are very low.
In the end, I think I should have booked a cheaper train through my hostel instead of booking it online (on baolau.com) days before...Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a fantastic trip. Felt safe with the drivers. Very friendly, great English and very knowledgeable about their city. The locations, tiny alleyways & train street etc… were great. Lots to see that you wouldn’t normally see as a tourist.
Highly recommended.Written 2 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Driving with the brothers Hai and Dai is amazing. They are friendly and always trying to help. I will always contact them when i visit hanoi.Written 22 September 2022
- I had the best time with Rose 🌹 on this food tour she is absolutely amazing and took into consideration my dietary needs. Her energy is uplifting and makes the whole experience one to remember!Written 16 September 2022
- We had Hai and Dai as drivers. Absolutely amazing experience. They do everything for their clients. So kind and friendly. I would recommend them for sure! Our family will miss them.
Another special thank you to Hai who found back the biologic family of my adoption sister.Written 22 September 2022
- I was booked transport service with, good communication and arrangements. Reasonable price and good car with driver. Recommended 👍👍Written 26 September 2022
- We used their services from Noi Bai Airport to Hotel and Halong bay. The car is clean and on time, the driver does not speak much english but can undersend. Very polite and helpful. Thanks Ms. Lily to help us and WhatsApp. We feel very comfortable.Written 25 September 2022
- Great service, bike in shape and age as announced, delivery and pickup at hotel...
Already discussing a next rental for a trip in the mountains.Written 14 November 2020
- We had a great trip in Nha Trang & Dalat last few days.
Our family with 2 kids love the trip to Mun island, Robinson island and Tam island with mud bath experience. Also love the trip in Dalat flower city so much.
Beautiful & peaceful scenery, fresh seafood, nice local food, friendly local people.
Thank you RUBICON TOURS team for all arrangement 🥰Written 21 February 2020
- Very nice but we booked twice. Cheap price but really comfortable. Drive very friendly and safe. Highly recommended.Written 2 January 2021
- Hi Green travel. I wented from haiphong, and it was good trip for my holiday. Thanks for making good impression for my friends and me.😄😄😄😄😄😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆주말을 보내기에 아주 좋은 여행이었다. (적당한 시간, 프로그램 구성) 영어 설명도 친절하고 상세하게 잘 해주십니다Written 16 November 2019
- We used VTS through klook on our trip to Hanoi in late February. HAN Airport pickup was perfect. They had a sign in front of baggage claim. It was easy to find. The driver was courteous and helped us with our bags. The drive was comfortable. We also used VTS for transportation back to HAN from the old quarter. They picked us up in front of our Airbnb and coordinated ETA through WhatsApp with the driver. They were perfectly on time. It was another flawless experience driving back. We had an early flight and they were able to pick us up at 4:30am without any issues. It took us 40 min to get to HAN airport and we had plenty of time to checkin. It was a wonderful experience. VTS was perfect for both airport pickup and drop off. I highly recommend.Written 5 March 2020
- Fantastic airport transfer service, fair prices, quick communication, timely responses. Highly recommended for a seamless transfer experience!Written 23 January 2020
- Such a great experience! We went from Hanoi to cat ba and booked their boat tour, everything was planned out, on time and pleasurable overall. Extremely nice staff, definitely recommend :)
Ps: Tony is the real G on their boat tourWritten 13 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These experiences are best for transportation in Hanoi:
- Private transfer between Hanoi Airport (HAN) and Hanoi Old Quarter
- Luxury Bus Hanoi to Sapa - All Inclusive
- Hanoi/Noi Bai Airport pick-up (private transfer from Airport to Hotels)
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Ha Giang Extreme North Motorbike Loop 4 days 3 nights
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for transportation in Hanoi:See more transportation for adrenaline seekers in Hanoi on Tripadvisor