- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
75 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We chose to stay in Pattaya as part of our main trip to Hua Hin because we knew about this ferry. All well organised and the best part of only two hours by ferry to Hua Hin rather than six hours by road. Liner is found at main ferry port if city where there are other boats and speed boats around the jetty. Fast ferry meant you had to sit inside with food and drink to purchase available. We went economy seats which were more than comfortableWritten 24 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Used this company 4 times in the past 2 months, and on two occasions had problems with luggage charges:
1) from BKK airport to Jomtien: I had 3 pieces of luggage at under 20kg each so I needed to pay for 2 extra bags, they insisted to charge me overweight charge too. They argued that ALL bags together are heavier than 20kg and that’s why I needed to ALSO pay for overweight!!! We even weighed the bags as she was desperately trying to find a reason to charge extra! She charged me 60B extra, it should have been 40B. While it was only 20B over what it should have been, I still think they must have a way to pocket this charge. Some might say it’s only small money, but if they get away with 20B, what amount will they try to overcharge in the future?
Note, when I took the same trip a few weeks later, with one extra bag, I was only charged 20B for the 1 extra bag. They didn’t even weigh them.
2) From Pattaya to Hua Hin: This time they wanted charge for any check-in bag. The lady at the North bus terminal said that luggage is not included in the ticket. Only after I showed her the RRC website, where it clearly states that one bag at 20kg is included did she relent. Then she tried to still charge for the second bag; I again had to explain to her that we bought two tickets and each ticket is entitled to one bag.
Summary: 50% of our trips, someone tried to overcharge us for baggage! The bus journeys were ok and as expected. The trip from Pattaya to Hua Hin was actually very pleasant in a new bus with a 1/2 seat per row arrangement (only 3 seats per row). So just be vigilant about the baggage charges, the rest of the experience should be quite okWritten 9 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very professional service. Loved every bit .
Whole stand was upto date via WhatsApp every moment with me .Written 2 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Khun Tum was extremely helpful & helped have a comfortable travel from Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya & back to Bangkok! He took us around Pattaya too ...to the places we had planned to visit!!
Very kind & helpful !! will definitely contact him when we are in Bangkok/ Pattaya next time !!
He was reachable at all times & answered my questions patiently !
Thank you so much Khun Tum !!!!!!!Written 28 October 2022
- Jenny our tour guide was fantastic and extremely informative and very knowledgeable.
She was enthusiastic all throughout the tours we took.
I highly recommend the company, speacialy Jenny our guide.
Will definitely be using again when we return to Thailand.
Daniel.Written 3 December 2022
- Easy and clean buses from BKK to Pattaya and vice versa. Stop outside homemart and can get songtow outside.Written 9 August 2022
- The car came on time. The driver was professional in driving us from Bangkok to Pattaya. I booked another trip from Pattaya back to Bangkok. On the day before the trip, I rescheduled the time three hours later than the ordinal time. They replied that they could not find a driver to fit my schedule. I had to find another company that could fit my schedule. That company was able to accommodate my newly changed schedule even I later rescheduled it again. Other company was more flexible than Nam's Taxi. This is the reason I give it a rating of 4 rather than 5.Written 2 December 2022
- One of the best experience of my life. Pick n drop service, photo, video, prices, all excellent service.Written 9 November 2022
- I have been using Cherry Taxi Service for a few years now. I’ve not had a bad experience. I’ve gone to and from BKK to Pattaya and I’ve used their service to transfer from hotel stays in Pattaya to hotel stays in Bangkok. Our drivers are always on time. I’ve had nothing but good communication with them from the start. The cars are clean, the cost is very reasonable, and hassle free.Written 20 October 2022
- Taxi arrived on time,driver was friendly and helpful spoke good English. The driver was professional and safe,arrived in plenty of time for my application at the Embassy. I would recommend her excellent.Written 29 September 2022
- We had booked our visit to Siam Amazing park through siteseeing.com and Shiva was more than helpful in arriving our transfers as well as the tickets including buffet at the Sea Marine Restaurant. Everything was perfect and was arranged with utmost punctuality. We highly recommend their services if you are around BangkokWritten 15 November 2019
- I have been using this company for my transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya for the past 10 years and they have never let me down. The driver is always on time and if there is a problem it is very easy to get a hold of Eve via the Line App or by calling. Highly recommended!Written 14 September 2019
- Very good experience and everyone in the group are very satisfied very the service. Friendly driver as well as boatman..Excellent service.. Very good experience and everyone in the group are very satisfied very the service. Friendly driver as well as boatman.Written 29 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya
- These experiences are best for transportation in Pattaya:
- Private Airport Transfer: Bangkok to/from Pattaya
- Arrival Bangkok Airport Private Transfer : Hotel in Pattaya
- Private Hotel in Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfer
- Private Transfer from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport or Don Muang Airport
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) transfer by Car (upto 2 passengers)
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Pattaya:See more budget-friendly transportation in Pattaya on Tripadvisor