- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
75 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a nice mall in the middle of Pattaya. It has everything you need whether it Restaurants and good eating at myliple levels. A nice movie theater with various ticket options from basic to VIP and obviously lots of shopping with plenty of ATM inside to help you be fabulous.Written 19 July 2022
- Modern and stylish mall, with an airport theme, very well done! Free wifi, many food options...supermarket and movie theater...very complete!Written 28 November 2022
- The market offers fresh seafood at reasonable prices. We bought fish for 180 Baht and paid 50 Baht to grill it. We also bought shrimps and crabs to cook it at our condo.Written 12 July 2020
- Opens at 5pm with a great selection of street food to suit all tastes. There are a lot of clothing stalls and souvenir tat 👍
There are local buses (songteaws) that take you into Pattaya or along the Beach Road.Written 31 December 2019
- Very nice Mall located between the beach road & second road.
Plenty of good shops and restaurants & coffee bars. Something for everyone and Ripley’s believe it or not museum for the kids.Written 8 October 2020
- The low profile mall is located on the 2nd Road and houses the usual mix of shops, factory outlets and a food court. It also has a Big C shopping center and a cinema. There is a large plaza outside the mall which hosts a night market in the evenings. The plaza is beautifully lit up at night. A lighthouse shaped tower in the plaza has sign-boards of the major outlets in the mall. Great for shopping, movies or just some snacks.Written 7 April 2020
- The night bazaar is good for little twinklets and souvenirs but don't count on it to buy anything of quality thinking you're saving a lot. Brought a luggage from there and the next I had to use and the wheels started coming off. Do not buy from the Indian guy ( first shop coming from the mall.)Written 19 July 2022
- Pattaya exactly the same as before the pandemic. It need more years to recover as many businesses shoot down. I never experience myself in Pattaya the second road to be totally dead from 9 p.m and many restaurants closed around @9night. , and for me I decided not to go to pattaya during summer as it's crowded with many tourists. I'll prefer to go to Hua hin or over remote islands.. Otherwise the kids enjoyed the holiday as in Pattaya you have many activities for them more than any place in Thailand.Written 31 July 2022
- Unfortunately relatively empty, but has some good shops. Supermarket, hardware store. Few nice niche shops. If near by is worth a visitWritten 26 July 2022
- Great selection of foods and coffees available, great place to bring your dogs and meet friends. My favourite place to go on a Sunday :)Written 11 May 2022
- The Walmart of souvenir shops. You name it and they have it. Prices are good. The place is crowded as this appears to be a regular stop for bus tours but for a good reason. You can buy junk or you can buy good stuff. Bring some bubble wrap in your suitcase for the hand carved souvenirs and some tape.Written 14 December 2019
- Operating only on Saturday from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm, this outdoor lively market is in a Chinese community which settled for a century. Besides various kinds of local foods, visitor will feel the traditional Chinese atmosphere, whether it be many Chinese lanterns decorated around the place, ancient houses, a Chinese shrine, an obsolete movie theatre, rickshaws and some venders in traditional Chinese costumes. Foods are utterly delicious (some are very local and can't be found elsewhere) and in reasonable price. After ate all the way, we finally had a scrumptious dried rice porridge with minced pork, stewed pork and pork ball as our dinner. We also bought zongzi (sticky rice dumpling) and some local snacks to be our breakfast in the next morning.
Truly recommendWritten 16 September 2021
- good place for buying goods, especially food and household goods.
And many others.. the prices are goodWritten 14 September 2019
- I had a suit made with good quality fabric. in addition, I had some trousers made for everyday use that are good to wear. the clothes were made quickly and I came by and tried on the clothes along the way so that they were the best possible result. the staff are nice and served drinks when we entered and the atmosphere was good.Written 17 November 2022
- A relatively small market in Jomtien - nothing on the scale of Theppasit night market. You can get decent stall food plus fruit and drinks. Not much in the way of fashion or gifts.Written 28 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Pattaya
- These experiences are best for shopping in Pattaya:
- Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer
- Return hotel transfers to Gems Gallery Pattaya (Jewelry)
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Half-Day Pattaya Floating Market Tour with Pickup
- Pattaya Floating Market with Return Transfer
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Pattaya:See more shopping for couples in Pattaya on Tripadvisor