- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you are looking to experience water everywhere, loud music and loads of festivities for free then head over to Silom and walk down the street. You can veer off into side streets to find quieter spaces and loads of restaurants and bars celebrating. Won't go again, but worth seeing it.Written 5 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in Thailand for a 500 klm in 5 days charity push bike ride to raise $$ for the kids in the Hands Across the Water orphanages. Before we got going we ( as a large group) went to Khao San Rd and let loose. - THE BEST FUN I have had in many years and not one person got angry ( which would end in a fight in most other countries)Written 4 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loy Krathong - Floating a Basket:
a familiar tune
breaking through the morning news
it’s loy krathong
humming along the tune
ah, I should remember
to put a thanksgiving basket
onto the river
for the goddess of water
as the candles flow
may the light
in your heart
continues to glowWritten 22 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- China Town has tonnes of street vendors and other stores that make it worth while to see if your in the area. It is similar to other China towns I have been to with vibrant colors and bustling streetsWritten 26 September 2018
- I went to this cafe with my friends, I was amazed by the unique atmosphere and amazed by the concept. It’s korean style cafe. TROPI HOOLA is a cafe with a chic photo corner.
Suitable for taking pictures on IG There are both food and beverages.
Plus it's inexpensive as well. I feel happy to go to this cafe with my friends.
If there is a chance, I will go again.Written 14 July 2021
- I like Death cafe good expeicr of life and leranning about what i choote do ann formay selfe is good expericeWritten 13 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok
- These are the best places for groups seeking events in Bangkok:See more events for groups in Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly events in Bangkok:See more budget-friendly events in Bangkok on Tripadvisor