Parasailing & Paragliding • Multi-day Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Don't forget to take towels and something dry to put on. We felt quite cold in the evening being wet after the swim. And enjoy.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just finished 3 days diving Safari . I am speechless. Everything was 100/100 Everything. The staff, the food , the guideJust finished 3 days diving Safari . I am speechless. Everything was 100/100 Everything. The staff, the food , the guide , the Organisation, Jermaine from Just Bubble is amazing. Top person in a top company. Highly recommended!!
The dive sites are the most amazing I have seen in my life.
You must go there.Written 12 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a tour in Kho Samui through our hotel (Lub'd) and had an amazing day! Staff was super lovely and knowledgeable, happy to answer any questions we had!
Our tour included a visit to a Coconut Farm to learn about the coconut oil making process, short 10-15min hike to the waterfalls (1 and 2), visit of the pagoda and a lovely meal to finish the tour on the most amazing beach at sunset !🤩
All in all - lovely day discovering Koh Samui and best tour we had during our 3 weeks in ThailandWritten 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved going with Thai Ocean Academy on dives around Pattaya and Chonburi, the trips are well organised, team is very professional, highly knowledgeable, caring, friendly and helpful - they run special programmes for schools, taught by marine biologists and in collaboration with a marine biology research institute, which is a unique part of their work. I learnt so much about reef care and biology, surveying, observation and counting the reef ecosystem. It is perhaps one of the rare dive stores in Thailand I have been in that is truly kid-friendly because they actively involves education programming with schools and are inclusive and are deeply passionate about instilling in young kids the need to protect oceans from a young age - I can’t wait for them to introduce an early childhood open water snorkel programme so my toddler can join along in dive trips too. On the gear side, they use some of the best tec-level spec gear I have ever seen for a dive operation in Thailand and their team is highly committed towards diver training and ecological awareness. if you have a passion for learning, whether about marine ecosystems or simply becoming a better diver (or rec diving in general), or even just getting in tec diving, you really want to go only with these guys. They have on their team some of the awesomest dive that I would trust to the deepest oceans. Thank you to Tim and crew, and can’t wait to dive again with the team, and doing tec certifications with the crew.Written 13 January 2023
- My wife and I participated in a completely tailor-made tour for 8 days and 7 nights.
Even though we only provided a few keywords in our short preparation time, they organized a wonderful eco & sustainable tour that we could not have imagined.
The three areas we visited were Chiang Rai, Rayong, and Bangkok. We were able to directly experience the history and culture of each area while taking into account the unique characteristics of each.
The itinerary was well balanced and we were able to enjoy the tour in a relaxed atmosphere.
The members of Guide Guru, as well as the local guides and hosts, were all very hospitable and very nice. It was a tour that I will remember for the rest of my life.
I would like to ask Guide Guru again the next time I go to Thailand, and I recommend them highly!Written 5 January 2023
- Great friendly team. Very professional in every way, to ensure a safe and comfortable dive. I would highly recommend this company.Written 11 February 2020
- We went on a family trip to Northern Thailand. It was wonderful Beautiful Temples & Lakes.
We drove around 4000km in 10days. Beautiful county side & awesome food.
I plan to visit again for a relaxing holiday !!Written 15 December 2022
- Very Puntual and Cooperative Team after Arrival not even a Single Issue in there Services, and They are very Helping and Perfect in there WorkWritten 23 December 2021
- I loved the guide Armeen. He is patient, knowledgeable and responsive. He made the experiences worth the while, everyone loved him. The floating market the most!!! The temple visits too are amazing and the views epic.Written 27 September 2022
- It was a really great experience. I thought i was in some kind of a hiphop music video. We spent a lot of time taking photos on the yatch and went down and played a lot of water activities. It was so funnnnnWritten 31 January 2019
- Outstanding diving experience! The diving was great but the company, hospitality, and service is what sets this diving experience apart from others I have enjoyed. I can not recommend this enough. Bunny treats you like family and makes the entire day a great experience to be remembered. I made friends I hope to dive again with someday and can not wait to return. Bunny is the best - friendly, organized, fun-loving, and safe. He earns and deserves your business!Written 24 November 2019
- We booked “highlights of Bangkok” with a private guide Jack (who was great considering the bad situation) BUT we had to share one van with another group who did different tour with another guide. Our agenda was clearly compromised to work with the other groups tour.
- first suggested Chinatown? What!? In Bangkok? We refused and then Jack had to find and take another taxi, not the Van.
- other tour guide was a jerk.
- Bad bait and switch.
- Do Not use with Shipmates app.Written 26 February 2019