Parasailing & Paragliding • Multi-day Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Don't forget to take towels and something dry to put on. We felt quite cold in the evening being wet after the swim. And enjoy.Written 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a tour in Kho Samui through our hotel (Lub'd) and had an amazing day! Staff was super lovely and knowledgeable, happy to answer any questions we had!
Our tour included a visit to a Coconut Farm to learn about the coconut oil making process, short 10-15min hike to the waterfalls (1 and 2), visit of the pagoda and a lovely meal to finish the tour on the most amazing beach at sunset !🤩
All in all - lovely day discovering Koh Samui and best tour we had during our 3 weeks in ThailandWritten 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on a family trip to Northern Thailand. It was wonderful Beautiful Temples & Lakes.
We drove around 4000km in 10days. Beautiful county side & awesome food.
I plan to visit again for a relaxing holiday !!Written 15 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved the guide Armeen. He is patient, knowledgeable and responsive. He made the experiences worth the while, everyone loved him. The floating market the most!!! The temple visits too are amazing and the views epic.Written 27 September 2022
- I can highly recommend DMC Connect for trips to South East Asia. We spent 3 weeks in Thailand and Vietnam, all planed and organized by them. The communication for planning in advance was super easy and quick. They answered all our questions immediately. We had great time! All our guides were very friendly, had a lot of knowledge and even spoke German!Written 30 June 2020
- I went on the 29 day explorer trip. All the ‘included meals’ in this package seemed to be free meals that were included with coach trips and hotel stays - none of which accommodated for my dietary requirements that I specified before. The elephant sanctuary is completely unethical, keeping the elephants separate + chained most of the day + still using poking sticks + riding them. The accommodation was awful with barely working facilities. For the low cost of food + accommodation in Thailand and the high cost of this programme, I felt as tho most of my money went towards paying people in London rather going towards my trip or paying the ‘guides’ in Thailand.
I would never recommend this programme and have never been more disappointed.Written 30 June 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok
- These experiences are best for kayaking & canoeing in Bangkok:
- Adventure in Bangkok Green area
- Kayaking Bangkok's Old Klongs (Morning)
- Thailand's Tour: Kanchanaburi, River Kwai, Markets, Lopburi, Ayutthaya - 3 Days