- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Well arranged day trip, we were picked up from our hotel very early around 7 am and head to kachanaburi , spent the day exploring,walk at river kwai,riding the train at death railway,visited war cemetery and museums, afterwards time refreshing at the waterfall before heading back to Bangkok.Our Guide was very helpful and charming.
Communication with Kiyzo Management was perfect before and after the trip.I will surely go on another tourWritten 5 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a good time for my life on private yacht, such a wonderful day to sightseeing and have a nice moment with my lovely people, I would like to say thank you for your great organizing and services that we would never forget.Written 31 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I mean where to begin. The best part about our Bangkok "things to do" list to be honest. The hospitality of this 2-2.30 hours homely boat ride was phenomenal. The cruise manager, Japnam, made us all feel like it was our own boat itself. He was extremely helpful with responding to our messages, phone call enquiries and follow ups plus we had the best time singing and dancing our hearts out on the boat.Super entertaining by both the manager and the singers. The Indian fusion live singing and performances by Veera was spectacular. We seriously wanted to get up and dance right away from the upbeat Tol (Indian drum like instrument) played by Veera the singer. We never knew we could even get half this desi feeling in Thailand but yeah we ended up getting it with this dinner cruise. The food was also quite tasty and really gave us the feeling to India's home cooked meals, quite authentic. Apart from that, the view from the boat is beautiful along the scenic Chaopraya river.
To conclude, we have been to a lot of dinner cruise boats but if you really want the authentic Indian touch with its best hospitality and Bollywood live entertainment then it's hard to miss this. Thanks¹ Japnam (boat manager) and his team for making us feel like in India while we are in Bangkok. We will definitely do this again and hopefully soon. Thanks a lot from all of us (me and my international friends). See you all soon again.Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You are looking to celebrate an event or even with a group of friends, we highly recommend Sabai Cruise. The Owner and the staff look after everything, very good food and service. Just leave them to organise your event, they know exactly what they are doing and you will not be disappointed. You can feel that the Owner loves boats, as the cruise is smooth and really enjoyable. Thanks to the Owner and the staff for an amazing evening.Written 6 December 2021
- I can highly recommend DMC Connect for trips to South East Asia. We spent 3 weeks in Thailand and Vietnam, all planed and organized by them. The communication for planning in advance was super easy and quick. They answered all our questions immediately. We had great time! All our guides were very friendly, had a lot of knowledge and even spoke German!Written 30 June 2020
- I joined an event recently and I was amazed! I didn't know what to expect and the day was full of great energy and entertainment. I didn't know anybody on the trip but by the end of the day we all became friends. For Thai people (or any struggling English speakers) it is a great opportunity to practice your english! And for the foreigners and travellers, it is an even greater opportunity to see authentic Thailand and get involved with a lot of traditional activities. Our host Krupor was amazing and she really set the mood for the day keeping us all very entertained. I will definitely join the next ones!!Written 30 October 2018
- I was on holidays to celebrate our anniversary with my husband in Phuket last week. The transportations and drivers are very polite. The ground service team keeps us updated about the pick up timings of the daily program.Thanks for surprised flower bouquet and champagne upon arrival. Overall, we have a great experience. Would definitely come back to explore more of Thailand... :DWritten 25 February 2020
- Neena is the best guide ever! Nice, friendly, qucik, smart, funny.. We go with her to Ayutthaya, that was amazing!! We done 10 sight in one day. Thank you Neena!Written 22 February 2020
- The pre arrangements along with Coordination by the team of vacay was well managed, further the Guides arranged were very friendly and helped us took many photos.Written 13 September 2022