- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
58 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travellers are saying
- When the kids need a break from the big city life this is the perfect place as it has a really nice playground. Our son (3 years old) enjoyed it a lot...Written 4 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tourists are beginning to return in numbers post Covid, and this bustling river with its small hotel ferry boats, huge river dinner cruisers and struggling tug boats towing heavy barges up river to Ayutthaya, all go to make up an incredible scene day and night. The dinner cruises are all spectacularly lit up. As this was the finale to the APEC Summit being hosted in Bangkok, a fireworks display was added to the evening, with thousands of spectators lining the banks and eating from nearby restaurants.Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The safari is fantastic ! Many cute animals and the staffs are very nice. We like taking photos with the apes and the tigers the best. The apes are just like human, very cute. Hope we can go again soon. Point taken off as the staff at the check in who got our tickets mixed upWritten 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well maintained. Calm and welcoming staffs. Reasonable price. Ocean walker was fantastic with sharks. A go to place when in BangkokWritten 23 January 2023
- The kids loved this place. We arrived for the venom extraction demo at 11 and they wanted to stay for the 2pm snake handler show, but we told them we didn't have time, much to their disappointment. Highly recommend! Some cool snakes and the show was really informativeWritten 4 February 2023
- A great experience travelling on these long tail boats but keep your hands in the boat. The canal water is absolutely filthy and the boats can be very splashy at speed.Written 27 February 2020
- We go here for romantic times to lay out on the grass under a tree. They have lovely peace and quiet among lovely trees and birds. It is a very pretty and well look after park.Written 13 June 2021
- Conveniently located right next to the weekend market, this park offers pathways, jogging tracks, exercise machines, comfort rooms, parking space, etc. Best time to go there is around 4.30pm when it is no longer hot & humid 🌞Written 9 December 2022
- Nice park next to the Queen Sikrit Convention Centre. Parts of the park are still quite new and being further developed but it is a nice place to walk in the city.Written 3 February 2023
- If you are in the area. Not worth a special trip. We were going for brunch nearby. Full of activity and life with locals. Not huge. Busy area. Walking through it was enough.Written 15 January 2022
- Good day out with a group of colleagues to Koh Kred. While the market on the island is busy, it’s mainly locals, so feels like a more authentic “Thai” experience. Plenty of handicrafts to choose from as gifts. Also an excellent coffee shop by one of the ferries over (in an old wooden rice mill).Written 17 November 2019
- Older park and less well maintained than it's adjacent neighbour. But still nice for a stroll. Again lots of benches and grassy areas to rest as well as cycling paths and walking/jogging paths
This is a nice morning or late afternoon option. You can combine it with the nearby weekend night market.
Easy available via MTR or BTSWritten 29 July 2022
- I took a grab bike from my hotel right to the main entrance. The sunflower field was a 5 minutes walk away and thankfully there were still some sunflowers in bloom! It was really pretty and many locals were also taking photos there! I'm very impressed with how clean the park is. A good place to relax and get away from the city.Written 16 January 2023
- Now this is a unique way to really get around Bangkok. Best described as being dirty and dangerous... but also handy, vibrant and exhilarating.
There are two options, the klorng boats, which run from 5:30am to 10:30pm, with ticket prices around 8B to 20B. These hold about 40-50 passengers, have dubious safety equipment, unreliable timetables but zoom down the canal at breakneck speeds. Whilst they have plastic tarpaulins you are fairly low to the water and always face the possibility of getting wet from the spray.
The other alternative is the tourist hop on/hop off boats which run from Pratunam (bear the Central World Plaza) and Panfa Leelard, just behind the Mahakan Fort, at Phanfa Bridge. These are more expensive, but cheaper and quicker than a taxi, they give you the same experience as the local klorng boats but at a more leisurely and safer speed. Can purchase a one-way or all-day ticket.Written 10 October 2019
- Adjacent to The Grand Palace, these playing fields and public park, this was a place for Royal cremations in the past, it has been a Royal Park sine King Rama I.
It has since been used for everything from growing rice to major exhibitions.
When we visited there were widespread civil works underway, in preparations for the new king’s coronation.Written 3 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Bangkok:
- Experience Real Bangkok by Bike
- Erawan National Park and Bridge over River Kwai Small Group Tour - Full Day
- Bangkok Jungle Bike Tour - Including Transfer & Lunch
- Private Tour to Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall and Elephant Care
- Floating & Railway Market, Coconut & Salt farm from BKK [Pickup +Multi-language]