- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
193 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 193
What travellers are saying
- Best night in Bangkok on our holiday.
Awesome place. Awesome views. Massive variety of drinks and cigars.
Bartender Jack is the best ever.
On point l. Very experienced and friendlyWritten 26 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very accomodating staff especially Nikki, they serve very respectfully. Good Job,we will surely go back hereWritten 11 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The view is stunning but it doesn’t come cheap with charging about USD 40 for normal cocktails and USD 26 for Mocktails. Worth the visit but don’t plan your whole evening there. We were asked to go to the lower levels and have a drink before we can head upstairs. Drinks were good but you will find better.Written 28 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a lovely evening it was to be at this classic and sophisticated Bamboo Bar!
My boyfriend had really wanted to visit here many times when travelling back to Thailand but we did not make it happen until this time.
Cocktails were exquisite and undeniably exceptional.
We had a magnificent evening. The service was wonderful provided by Mew, Best, Typhoon and Piyatida. They are super great and professional.
I really appreciate your kind arrangement for my boyfriend's birthday.
It was memorable indeed.
Merci beaucoup !Written 25 August 2022
- Great drinks and great food and wow what a huge menu
Live band was great and the crowd were so chilled
Great little bar well worth a visit if u fancy a rest from the tourist strip of BangkokWritten 6 January 2023
- Incredible view with delectable drinks. Be careful if you are afraid of heights, the only thing separating you from the edge is a 5 foot tall glass barrier! It was exhilarating to sit near the edge!Written 3 January 2023
- Nice start for great evening. Pina Colada & Margarita - well made. Fantastic evening views, rhythm music in back. Recommendations.Written 28 December 2022
- Lovely rooftop with an amazing 180 view of the city. The cocktails are delicious, the staff very professional and the music is good! A must go!Written 7 November 2022
- Great drag shows and atmosphere! The only downside to this place is that it is very small that people are queuing at the door and pushing to get in. I have no idea how anyone made it through the crowd to get a drink at the bar. We were served standing near the door as the entry requirment was a drink or two. Nevertheless, still worth a visit!Written 9 November 2022
- Everything perfect for me. Food was so good!!! A lot type for beers. Excellent service with nice view and nice staffs.Written 7 October 2022
- A truly unique experience in an amazing venue. Staff are professional and security is taken very seriously (great for a private event, which is what we attended). The music was incredible and the DJ reads the crowd very well. The on stage performer added even further to the unique experience.Written 30 November 2022
- Still the same old Cheap Charlie's bar. All drinks at 80 baht. No Wi-Fi and probably not the same vibe as Soi 11 but still a great place to chill. Terrific burger joint directly opposite in case you have the munchies.Written 21 November 2018
- Ive been here almost every off specially Wednesday is Ladies nighg.It was a wonderful experienced all the time.Lovin this
Place so much.We used to come here with all my friends.Surely be back one day.Written 9 May 2019
- went there last night , the decorations 10/10 n the security guard was friendly n nice but the 2nd floor smell very heavy of smokeWritten 5 January 2023
- One of the popular gay dance club in Bangkok, which located in silom soi 2, they play a great music every night and all night until 2 pm, every night is a cabaret show. Saturday show is the best.
Staffs are friendly.
Club is open for all gay, men and women.
It is the place for party.Written 1 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok
- These are the best hidden gems for bars & clubs in Bangkok:See more hidden gem bars & clubs in Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for bars & clubs in Bangkok:See more bars & clubs for adrenaline seekers in Bangkok on Tripadvisor