Speciality & Gift Shops • Farms
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
151 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Speciality & Gift Shops • Points of Interest & Landmarks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 151
What travellers are saying
- What a fabulous tour we enjoyed it so much and would highly recommend. The chocolate is incredibly AMAZING the best we have ever had. Doing a chocolate tasting and tour is definitely a must do on Kauai. We were so impressed by Alex our tour guide, who made it so much fun and educational the time flew by. Her knowledge, passion and love for growing chocolate and everything on the farm is exceptional and so inspiring. Grateful to the Lydgate family for being a conscious business by preserving the land thoughtfully and protecting the future through the way you grow and harvest.Written 5 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good shopping center. Shops are affordable and nice selection of shops. Parking is limited. I didn't think it was a place for small children.Written 14 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Held on Saturdays, this is a must see place when in Kauai. Market stands for fresh vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, arts and crafts and fresh made local delicacies. We loaded up on native fruits and had Sugarloaf pineapple pops to top off our visit.Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good coffee but unfriendly service. We asked around some information regarding the area, guy working there just said he didn‘t know. Didn‘t seem like he really cared about his guests.Written 14 August 2022
- This was a surprising hit for our family! Who knew the Farmer’s Market could be so fun?!?! The crowds around certain trucks (hello, lettuce lady!) were astounding and fun to watch. And the vendors were generous with samples of fruits we were unfamiliar with. The selection of bananas was our favorite. The ice cream bananas and the apple bananas were both delicious and unlike any banana we had ever eaten. Highly recommend!Written 15 March 2020
- As recommended by another local operator we contacted Denis by email. After a prompt reply we (4) chose a five hour private tour. Firstly a view from the lookout and then to Waimea Canyon. Visits to Waimea Wharf and Hanapepe Swinging Bridge were included with many other scenes of beauty. Handy photographic hints were a plus. A visit to his gallery to view his photographic art work was appreciated.Written 15 October 2017
- So, go here for the Foodland store if nothing else. Way better than Big Save down in Hanalei. Also, check out the Kon Tiki bar, fun atmosphere though lacking ocean view. Ice cream, a couple of souvenir shops, and, when you need something, an Ace Hardware store. It’s really the only commercial space in Princeville - we stopped every day on the way back from the beach.Written 6 February 2022
- Wish the grill at our vrbo was hotter. Could buy fish in the center and lovely fresh veggies. Alas had to bypass food sellers and just sample white pineapple--extraordinary! And coconut curd. Yum. Lots of vendors, food bites from the local culinary school - which was also the cooking demo tonight - a salad with breadfruit, shrimp and pork belly. Delicious. A must do on Wednesday 330 to 6.Written 6 November 2019
- I love the art they sell and have purchased several pieces that I have brought home. It is hard to choose from some many awesome items that they sell.Written 24 October 2022
- We reserved for the evening meal. When we arrived we found that locals has reserved the tables near the windows. When you reserve, asked for a window. I had the shrimp curry and my wife the fillet. Both were well cooked and presented. Wines and beer were expensive, but the meals themselves were reasonable.Written 29 July 2019
- Every trip we seem to buy some of these great and different pictures. We purchased 2 and had the shipped home. The packaging and shipping to our house was very very good for such a small shipping cost.Written 26 June 2022
- We stopped this past Sunday. There were maybe 25 vendors there set up in a large circle. There was room between vendors , which I liked. There was an array of goods, from homemade food to high quality art items. Everyone we talked with was very nice. There was one booth were massage was being given. It was just an eclectic offering .
Oh, there was also some live music. The food we ate was excellent!
The setting is spectacular.Written 18 October 2019
- A combo warehouse of clothing, jewelry, flea market goods, some food crafts and art. And a very good Vietnamese food truck (Aloha Coconuts). Really well made Bahn mi and coconut water passion fruit beverage. Cash or venmo so be prepared.Written 13 November 2022
- This is a hidden gem….a cultural center, exhibit, and shop of Asia-Pacific heritage and history. Hidden off the Main Street of quaint Hanalei Kauai Hawaii. Is a self guided short (15 min) tour in the courtyard and then do some upscale shopping in the store.
VictorBWritten 22 September 2021
- The hand design art work is beautiful and comes with a high price tag. Personnel are very friendly and knowledgeable.Written 17 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kauai