4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Taxis & Shuttles
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was great experience, easy pick up and drop off. Ryan was responsive when we had a question during the trip.
The keep was clean and fun ride. Highly recommend.Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our fourth trip to the Big Island and this time we chose to do the one day Hawaii Island Grand Circle Island Tour. We had a fantastic day leaving our hotel in Oahu t 5:05 am and flying to the Big Island and returning at 9:30. We had a great day seeing all the sites and historical places. We would highly recommend this Tour Operator and their very informative guide.Written 29 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I took a private tour with Anuenue tours to Pearl Harbor on Oahu. The tour guide and driver were EXCELLENT. Unfortunately our time was limited but our guides organized the highlights of this incredible memorial to maximize our time there. The guide and driver were very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I would certainly not hesitate to use them again or recommend them!Written 3 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The website promotes 24/7 shuttle service. The hours are why we chose them, i asked at bell desks and they say they seldom see airport pickups after 9 pm
The pickups are fine and punctual the dropping off is not so great they wanted to drop over 3 hours pre flight as they had pickups to do.
They refunded our money promptly but the driver was far from pleasant, when we tried to resolve
Dispatch only texts clients so more difficult to figure things out when a conversation would be better
It is cheaper than a cab, and the drivers are generally fabulous
Tourism is a captive audience that prepay, so I am guessing they don’t mind if you are not a returning customer
Mahalo...but not really a big Mahalo...Written 20 December 2019
- First time using this service and I was very pleased. The driver was waiting for me and got me to my destination quickly. No air fresheners (as I requested) in the car thank goodness as I am allergic to those chemicals. I would use them again.Written 16 August 2019
- We arrived at Hilo Airport on 10th Aug'22 Our guide was Auntie Karen and she made our trip absolutely amazing! Auntie Karen made us feel special! We loved having her and sharing her wisdom and knowledge! She gave us lots of information on local culture and beliefs and gave us altogether a new insight on Hawaiian Culture. The tour was great. A special thanks to Auntie Karen.Written 10 August 2022
- Choosing Hawaii Beach Gear Delivered may have been the best decision I made while planning this trip to the big island. Right from the very beginning, the customer service was incredible. Employees kindly answered questions and sent confirmation texts. We met the owner during drop-off, who was incredibly kind and helpful. She brought two types of boogie boards for our teenagers to choose from and gave an incredible beach recommendation based on the weather that day. The beach we were headed to would not have been as much fun, so she helped us save a precious vacation day. I had to change the pick-up time last minute, and she was incredibly flexible and easygoing about our change. Again, her flexibility allowed us to plan another outing for our last day. The gear was top quality, almost brand new in some cases. We were staying in a condo so it was incredibly convenient to have the equipment brought to the parking lot, where we loaded it right into our rental. I highly recommend this company for its high-quality gear and incredible customer service.Written 9 August 2022
- Highly recommend this company! They picked us up on time or early, and they were very attentive to keeping in touch with us when they were on the way.Written 1 September 2022
- We hired for transportation for a large group from our hotel to our wedding. Steven was very responsive, incredibly early, and great pricing! The vans were extremely clean and comfortable. Would definitely hire again for any transport needs on the big islandWritten 19 September 2022
- Rented bikes to travel to the lava fields. Was able to book without hassle and with short notice. Gave some supplies which was pretty good. First time riding a tandem bike... that was interesting. =P
Only issue was getting verbal directions from the woman working at the bike stand... having pictures of what to look for (the tree markers on the mountain) and things to be cautious of, like "silver looking lava" (it was kinda all silver at one point...).Written 28 January 2018
- Great experience booking with Hawaii Adventure Rentals. Great communication and very personable with all aspects of our rental. Nothing to complain about and would rent from them again!Written 20 March 2022
- We used this bus for our wedding. Even though it was last minute, they adjusted their schedule and provided a bus for our guests. The driver was amazing, and made it fun for our guests, and the kids, who sand the whole way to the reception! We were so glad this bus was available - our alternative was a bunch of taxis that would have been a lot less fun. We are now raving fans of the Big Island, and if we can think of an excuse to use the bus next time we visit, we will!Written 3 January 2017
- This shuttle started at the cruise terminal and took us around for about half price compared to the ship. The driver was very informative and used to stop and pick fruit to give to us. The fruit, flowers and trees were amazing. The driver made the trip special, because of his knowledge and kindness. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.Written 15 October 2019
- Trolley comes once an hour. Its nice to sit in open air trolley and see the beautiful ocean views. It also stops at stores, shops and restaurants as well as certain resorts. I walked to Target and took trolley back to downtown Kailua-Kona area and near my hotel. I also stayed on trolley the whole time like a mini tour of Kailua-Kona on my last day in Hawaii.Written 22 February 2022
- We waited in line at Payless for over an hour and the clerks were taking people ahead of us making the wait even longerWritten 22 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Hawaii
- These experiences are best for transportation in Island of Hawaii:
- Shared Round-Trip Transfer: Kona International Airport to Hotels
- Private Transfer From Kona International Airport to Hotels in Waikoloa & Waimea
- Private Tour from Hilo to Hawaii Volcanoes Natl Park Mercedes Van
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Kona International Airport to Hotels
- Private Transfer From Kona International Airport to Hotels in Kailua-Kona