- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Coconut Island was located in a beautiful area. We came here first thing and it was so nice to walk, listen to and see the ocean, and enjoy the views. There are a few facilities here for restrooms and picnics. It's a pedestrian only island which is nice. There were dogs here enjoying the beach, everyone was happy!Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We drove northward from Waikoloa along Hwy 19 to junction 250 then took 250 north to the quaint little Hawaiian town of Hawi (great shops here for browsing as well as a coffee/pastry/ice cream shop). If you continue along 270 you will come to Pololu Valley Lookout, a scenic view of the ocean. From Hawi take 250 south to Waimea where you can have delicious burgers at the Parker Ranch Mall (there is a Starbucks there as well). If you do not stop, the entire loop will take about an hour and a half BUT you will definitely want to stop and take pictures. The photographer in you will not allow otherwise.Written 2 October 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got hurt snorkeling. Doctor gave me stretching exercises and ibuprofen. The next day I couldn't walk 100 feet and in exquisite pain. I walk 5-8 miles a day. Desperate for functionality/ pain relief I found the spa. Caroline gave me 3 two hour myofascial release,cupping to release fascia and hot Stones. The third she did cupping and Thai Active stretching. Two days ago,I had to use a cane to walk. Today, I'm in Honolulu walking canefree and I walked 5 miles yesterday. I can't thank Caroline enough. We worked together to get me back to mobility.Written 13 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Hawaii
- These places are best for islands in Island of Hawaii:See more islands in Island of Hawaii on Tripadvisor