- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
40 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 40
What travellers are saying
- We have been here before COVID, and now there are 45 minute swim segments up until mid afternoon each day. The cost is free but you are assigned a lane. Shower facilities are OK. Check on their website for exact hours. Fine place to swim!Written 27 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had so much fun playing pickleball with their pickleball community. Everyone is friendly and helpful, worth the drive from Waikoloa. Will definitely return next time we visit the Big Island.Written 6 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great park for families. There are covered picnic tables, restrooms, big shade trees, a tremendous playground and fort, seperate basketball and tennis courts, horseshoe pits and ball field. There is a lot of off street parking.Written 26 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an amazing time with the buggy! We drove up and down the island and got to see a lot of cool things. Aaron was awesome to work with! He delivered the buggy and gave us so much great advice on different places to see and visit and was very friendly! 10 out of 10 would recommend!Written 15 November 2022
- We had a small group which allowed us to really have fun on the ATVs. The guide was so knowledgeable, sincere and reverent when describing the different Polynesian cultures in Hawaii, yet was funny and a bit of a trickster. All the activities were fun, but learning how to drum was my favorite. We were a hot mess, and we now have a hilarious video. The pictures from the trip will be a great reminder of this wonderful island. Seriously, the best adventure on our vacation.Written 29 November 2022
- This was THE Most fun I have had in a long time! I will definitely be back for more. The whole set-up was awesome and the challenges were fun too. The game host really made our experience a delight he's a really cool guy. If you're ever in Hilo I highly recommend this experience. Mahalo :)Written 29 April 2022
- We had a blast and can’t wait to do it again! We took my teenage son and a group of his friends as well as a few of my friends and did an old guys vs. young guys competition and it was awesome! The guides were great and explained everything very well! We will definitely be suggesting this to friends as well as recommending this as a team building activity for work. Mahalo guysWritten 9 December 2019
- Good place to get out of the rain, current movies, and you can dine-in! What is there more to love in life?Written 21 February 2020
- Open air lobby with with wonderful coffee, lovingly restored theater, super-friendly service. It looks like a place to hang out - possibly with wifi connection-Written 18 January 2022
- Three in our group received messages. Took advantage of their in room service. Chris, Stephanie, and Annalee arrived on time and provided great messages. We can,t wait to return.Written 22 March 2020
- Must do if you live here or visiting. There were 7 of us. It would be fun for 2 or even 9. Challenging but not too much. I think kids would love it too.Written 28 October 2022
- Truly SO much fun for me and my wife!! My wife joined us up and I reluctantly agreed (after she signed us up). I said I would do this but I was going to cruise as I didn't want to take it too seriously. Having said that, by the end I was so excited and having so much fun we were running all over Kona laughing and had an amazing day!! Our efforts were rewarded by coming in first place, and this included medals. But for me this just shows that we got carried away and it is a testiment to the extra thought and care put into this. Truly loved it!Written 6 June 2022
- We ordered dinner and wine and watched a movie in style! The seats are really comfortable. It's a little pricey, but great place for a celebratory meal. We might opt to eat first at the dining area and then watch the movie next time.Written 13 April 2019
- Great family fun. My daughters and I had a blast. Top notch equipment. Very cool location, course, and targets. Thanks Kenton. Guaranteed. We're gonna be going again.Written 11 July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Hawaii
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Island of Hawaii:See more fun & games for groups in Island of Hawaii on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Island of Hawaii:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Island of Hawaii on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fun & games in Island of Hawaii:See more adventurous fun & games in Island of Hawaii on Tripadvisor