- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent coach! David was really patient and made our learning experience a lot of fun. He obviously has done a lot of coaching because he knew exactly how to fix some things (in minutes). Highly Recommend David at Big Island PB!Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The food is fresh, healthy, delicious, flavorful, plentiful and affordable. Made daily with professional attention there is also a sense of love and appreciation for the clients. The kitchen is open so you can see how clean and careful it is prepared. Very easy to select your own portions, choose from many hot dish options and cool salad bar, and then pay to go or stay in air-conditioned comfort.Written 5 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My favorite part of this fitness center are the wonderful students ! I teach Wednesday and Fridays at 9:30am Pilates on The Ball . The room fills up with balls , bands and rings with light weights and eager hearts , minds and bodies!
I’m 54 years old I’ve Ben teaching since 1983 and I admit I’m not the same fit instructor when I was in my late 30’s ! However we do strengthen our core and we are making progress together! That’s what I like no competition, no judgement just good o’l fashion hard working students . They are so tough and so sweet at the same time! That’s why, I give it 4 stars ! I love teaching at Pacific Island Fitness because my students love me and I love them !
Mamma KyWritten 2 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rebecca is an amazing massage therapist. She worked out the kinks of a week and half of business travel and more than 20 hours in the air. After an hour with her I felt like a new person.Written 23 January 2022
- This is by far the cleanest gym I’ve worked out in. Very friendly staff, lots and lots of equipment, good classes. Only downside right now is no shower facilities (but they are in the works)Written 12 January 2020
- Nicholl Paoli Provides customized facials based on your skin type and preferences. After time spent in the Hawaiian sun, the hydration facial restored my dry skin to a plumped soft glow. She is very knowledgeable!Written 26 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Hawaii