- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very cool antique shop. Nice owner and very knowledgeable on his pieces. I loved purchasing vintage Hawaiian items rather than cheap souvenir shop stuff.Written 1 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a spontaneous stop to check out some local antiques. It was a good mix of all sorts of things, though music and art seemed a bit more prevalent than other things. Prices were very fair. The owner turned out to be a super nice guy, easy to chat with, and had lots of knowledge about both the items and the area. Well worth a stop if you're in the area, particularly if visiting the local farmer's market.Written 5 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This location (and it's sister shop in Kona) are a must see if you like used book stores. Everything is clean & well organized. Also a good selection of used CD's and DVDsWritten 13 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Hawaii
- These places are best for antique stores in Island of Hawaii:See more antique stores in Island of Hawaii on Tripadvisor