Exciting Things to Do in San Pedro Sula
THE BEST Extreme Activities & Thrilling Things to Do in San Pedro Sula
Exciting Things to Do in San Pedro Sula for Thrill Seekers
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a wonderful time at the Angelí gardens and went for an exhilarating trip down the zip lines!
All in all, friendly guides, good food, cool locally-brewed beers and definitely a must visit location with various activities to enjoy in San Pedro Sula.Written 21 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a great view but a bit of a steep hike. It will take a solid hour up if you are somewhat out of shape and needing to take rest stops. Slightly less time coming down.
It did feel safe visiting mid-day during the week. Several solo and couple joggers were present. Robberies were starting to happen here a while ago but the police are doing more patrols on motorbikes now (the same two officers passed twice in 2 hours).
The trail itself doesn't offer many views on the way up (maybe 2 or 3 spots where you can see the city below) but the view at the top is worth it. As is the stand serving coconuts at the top.
It's not easy to see the Coca Cola sign itself as much of the area is overgrown and access to the signs is restricted with fencing.Written 15 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Is a very good option for tourist or business who comes to Honduras with a very small period of time to know the country because there are touristic places in Honduras with 8 to 10 hours in car ut there are small (local) airports in many cities.
The service is alsi very goodWritten 3 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.