Top Attractions in San Pedro Sula
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A small airport
They want to see vaccination and their QR code
It’s online, free, so find the right one
Change $$$ money with a guy sitting in small
Booth in the hall, in front of coffee shop at arrival
5 minutes to downtown
Not much to see downtown
Hotel can be double if you don’t book early
Beware, hotel is not as photograph
In downtown, most food is fried chicken
Best to see chopan or island
It’s safe for me
A bit rundown
Can get miedicine cheaply
People are friendly
Hard to book tour if u stay in cheaper place
Many don’t speak English
Have a nice day
For qr code
San pedro sula airport is SAP
On the wall it’s Moreles
If u don’t know what to put down on the form
Save the passwordWritten 24 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful time at the Angelí gardens and went for an exhilarating trip down the zip lines!
All in all, friendly guides, good food, cool locally-brewed beers and definitely a must visit location with various activities to enjoy in San Pedro Sula.Written 21 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a great view but a bit of a steep hike. It will take a solid hour up if you are somewhat out of shape and needing to take rest stops. Slightly less time coming down.
It did feel safe visiting mid-day during the week. Several solo and couple joggers were present. Robberies were starting to happen here a while ago but the police are doing more patrols on motorbikes now (the same two officers passed twice in 2 hours).
The trail itself doesn't offer many views on the way up (maybe 2 or 3 spots where you can see the city below) but the view at the top is worth it. As is the stand serving coconuts at the top.
It's not easy to see the Coca Cola sign itself as much of the area is overgrown and access to the signs is restricted with fencing.Written 15 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter and I went to Cusuco National Park with Operation Wallacea to help student do research that will help save this beautiful rain forest.Written 2 April 2019
- Typical downtown square Cathedral... but always nice to visit and see how people worship. The place closes at noon for a while, so make sure you get there at a time when the cathedral is open.Written 17 October 2019
- so nice place, we really enjoy this.
we are sure come back again very soon.
the water was so good and clean, everyone like this placesWritten 14 September 2018
- Personally is the mall I like rhe most in San Pedro Sula. The only thing I don't like isbduring lunch time because is full in tje food court area and sometimes you have to wait a lot to eat and doesn"t have specialized restaurants.
It has good stores.Written 4 October 2019
- Spent day here with kids. Small park but had enough to keep the kids busy. Some slides were closed, but kids still managed to have a good time. Kids also loved the rocking climbing wall and the climbing structure.Written 14 April 2017
- Well Honey, they beauty products alone was enough for me to come back. It was clean, safe, air-conditioned, 2 floors. I loved it. Quality merchandise for a great price. They take Debit Cards but you should have local currency also for the vendors that don't. The market is open every day for the Christmas Season! We went last year and fell in love with the beauty products, jewelry, chocolate, coffee, leather goods etc. The people were really nice. I'm buying my ticket tonight because we will be going every year for the Christmas market.Written 7 November 2019
- Nice selection of artizanal beer.
The interior of the pub is really cool having the entire process of making beer out in the openWritten 14 May 2021
- Parque Infantil is a large park area with cement made slides and nice swings to play with. It's been part of many Honduras of the San Pedro Sula area, childhood memories. The place is safe to go to and lots of fun for kids of all ages. They have a couple of large slides in which kids sit on a crushed soda bottle or piece of cardboard to go faster down the slide.Written 8 November 2017
- An easy place to attend Mass. The church is modernish--mid last century and not historical by any means. But the people are welcoming. It's not where the elite attend Mass. If you simply want to worship, this is a good place to go.Written 3 March 2017
- i am in E.I.S. and i been there from 1 to 5 now i am going to 6 but i am not going to be able to be there but i know alot of people and it is super fun my name is chris i am moving to washington state :( i will miss my friends im still in 5Written 18 December 2020
- Is not much for tourism but if you have time then is worth to go there. It has good restaurants but it doesn't have a food court. And has a good Cinemark Theather.Written 4 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about San Pedro Sula
- The top attractions to visit in San Pedro Sula are:
- Coca cola sign San pedro sula honduras
- Angeli Gardens Hiking Trails
- Museum of Anthropology and History of San Pedro Sula
- Catedral de San Pedro Apóstol
- Zizima Eco Water Park
- The best outdoor activities in San Pedro Sula according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from San Pedro Sula according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Yojoa Lake Day Trip from San Pedro Sula
- Day Tour Mayan Ruins of Copan from San Pedro Sula
- Full-Day Car Rental from San Pedro Sula with Guide
- Tela Beach Day Tour from San Pedro Sula
- Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula
San Pedro Sula Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 9:59 PM|