- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very informative and tasty experience with Mayan insides. In 1 hour they explain the whole cacao making process and let you taste all the steps. Convinced now that cacao is supposed to be without milk :)Written 4 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a cooking class with Yessenia and Alden and really enjoyed it. It began with a tour of the plants along the path to the outdoor kitchen.
Next we it cut plantain leaves and steamed them over a griddle and then we made tamales. We also made soup and had a chocolate lesson.
We had so much food it was too much to eat.
We bought some homemade chocolates to take home.Written 25 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you love Hot Sauces, this is the place to go.
The factory tour was great and full of valuable information.
The tasting experience was not to be missed, the only place in the world to try all the products that Marie Sharp produces!Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While I've only bought some cool glass pieces at Artimis Glass, I've had friends that have actually taken glass blowing courses with him while visiting. They've always had only amazing things to say about Paul and his teaching methods. If you have a few extra days, and want to learn how to blow glass, then Artemis Glass is for you. It's really easy to find since it's just a few blocks from downtown.
They also have a gift shop, and you are guaranteed to find some cool stuff there. The melted bottles are really cool, especially the Belikin bottles. Great for hanging on the wall. You can ask to see his torching chamber while there to get an idea of how glass works.Written 20 October 2013
- Bar none, best tour guides and service in Belize !!!
I visited Xunatunich, Actun Chapat caves, and birding tours... great experience...Written 11 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cayo
- These are the best places for couples seeking classes & workshops in Cayo:See more classes & workshops for couples in Cayo on Tripadvisor