- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
35 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- loved the free fitness classes and very nice place to walk and enjoy the florida sun. Lots of dog walkers but it was really cleanWritten 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love coming to this mall as it has everything I need, but I’m mainly writing this about the food court. Between the Altamonte Mall, Florida Mall, and Mall at Millenia, Altamonte has the cleanest food court I have seen. There’s one gentlemen, Gregorio, particularly I always see busting his butt each time I come. He is constantly anticipating visitors needs and cleaning and sweeping around tables. An outstanding employee who does a not so glamorous job but deserves a shoutout.Written 24 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I always have a great time being outdoors at this park. The boardwalk is great and the Window on the Lake building offers nice views of the lake. The trails are shaded and it's a nice place to take a relaxing walk.Written 15 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I was a practicing Catholic, I helped build this church building. Since they refurbished the building and added on. If you believe in the Catholic doctrine you should attend service here.Written 11 May 2019
- Great fun. We did this place on a weekday. Only one other party on site, so we had it to ourselves. The course was in great shape, clean, and not long, but several holes were pretty challenging. The theming was great. There was a scavenger hunt to play while playing the course, with prizes possible at the end. The rates are somewhat pricey, but the experience is worth it.Written 11 February 2022
- Didnt know about this Theater till recently and was able to see a movie we wanted to see at a "reasonable" price. Entry price is great, concessions are similar to full priced venue and interior is slightly scaled down. All in all a very acceptable experience.Written 16 February 2020
- I read so many positive experiences about Adjectives I wanted to just sample a view as I had a little free time to do so. Let me say, I was literally blown away upon walking in. I immediately knew that I needed much more quality time to indulge in my massive adventure here! With the help of a phone call to a team member it was easy to find, plenty of parking as well. Although my visit was more devoted to satisfy my curiosity I left with items I just couldn't live without! There are Adjective Retail items and novelties as well as unique wares from local artists and vendors. From furniture, artwork, skin/body care essentials to creative gift ideas - it's there. There is plenty of friendly and approachable staff in the huge complex to guide shoppers and complete purchases. Thanks Madeline! Always in circulation a shopper never gets lost in search for assistance.Written 16 October 2019
- I have recently traveled with Vivo on 2 day trips. The first was to the Alhambra dinner theatre in Jacksonville. The tour was on time, the bus comfortable, the price reasonable, the dinner fantastic, and the show outstanding! Sheryl, tour guide/owner ensured that the needs of each and every customer were met. I would never have taken this trip alone, and was glad that Vivo offered me the opportunity to visit a northeastern FL gem. My second day tour was to Jekyll Island in GA. For me this was another opportunity to see something I would have never seen without Vivo. The bus this time was also comfortable, and the driver was both professional and gracious. The trip included a 90 minute personalized tram tour. The tour was not only informative, but incredibly entertaining. We also enjoyed group seating at a “sold out “High Tea”. The Tea experience was a once in a lifetime event, and included extraordinary finger foods and outstanding service. Again, Sheryl went out of her way to attend to even the most special needs of customers. Of note, several customers were confused about departure times. Sheryl held the bus for them, and adjusted the tour so that all could participate in several different activities. As with the last time, our driver was professional and gracious. Sheryl did not sit for the tea as she spent her time making sure that no one was left out. Not only does Vivo offer once in a lifetime experiences, they offer educational and interesting activities, and opportunities to meet new friends. I love, also, the relaxed and comfortable dress code...and the Closed Caption movies on the bus! I can’t watch without CC! Try Vivo...you will love it!Written 18 December 2019
- Disclaimer: This was my first time at an attraction like this. I went with my 17 year old son.
We were torn between The I-4 Premiere Fear Park (Sir Henry's and Ominous Descent) and A Petrified Forest. Living in Orlando and iffy weather on the evening we had planned to do a haunt, we chose the one closer to home. We were not disappointed in the least. We went on the last Friday before Halloween so it was a bit crowded. That said, the free parking a few blocks away at Adjectives could not have been easier and once we figured out there was two lines, pre-purchased tickets and those purchasing tickets, it was quick to get in (we pre-purchased... would recommend since the other line was VERY long). Once inside the gates, the atmosphere was pretty cool. The entrance to the three trails were all clustered together and the lines for them snaked around in front. The system they used where your ticket color indicated when you could get in your first line worked well. We waited for about 15 minutes before we got in line. The part that didn't work as well was that after you did your first trail, you were directed to the "fast pass" line for the next one or two trails (depending on how many you were doing). This seemed like a good idea except at least in our case, the fast pass lines were WAY longer than the regular line for the two trails we did after the first. Still, the wait was very short (like 10-15 min max) and we didn't mind.
Contrary to a lot of other reviews, our favorite trail was the Island of the Dolls due to some creative ways they blended the trail with the forest and some unique scares. The other two (Slaughterhouse and Human Experiment) were more generic and IMHO, less scary.
There were plenty of jump scares and the actors were pretty good but mostly the trails were fun and interesting more than really scary.
One of the best things about our time there was the backstage tour. This alone may make A Petrified Forest a "must do" halloween attraction. Our tour guide was really knowledgable and it was great seeing how she treated a member of our party who was terrified of the trails themselves but wanted to see how it all worked. She went out of her way to make sure the girl was comfortable. Actually, all the staff we came in contact with were great. At the end of the tour you get to scare people on one of the trails by hiding behind slatted walls and screaming at them. It was great fun!
I would say it was $35 well spent (3 trails+tour).Written 28 October 2019
- I have not yet had the pleasure of my visit which is coming up this December, however I wanted to bring to light the great service I have gotten so far. Called to book for 5 of us for our trip in Florida and the staff was very kind and helpful. I called several spas seeking a professional place for me and 4 family members to have a relaxing massage prior to a cruise and these folks were by far the most helpful and I really appreciate great service that is very hard to find these days! Thank youWritten 26 August 2021
- Took my grandson here to get him out of the house. I was quite surprise with the amount of play structures they had. Place was clean and kept my grandson entertained for 1 1/2 hours......and he was by himself.Written 15 January 2019
- My first time at this place as part of a team building activity from my office. Had a lot of fun painting and bopping to 80s and 90s rock music. They have a person guiding you step by step on a specific painting, while drinking and eating cake, which was provided by my office. The session is around 2 hours. Parking is ample, the place is located on a convenient location inside a small strip mall. We also had fun taking pictures from cut out paints.Written 24 May 2017
- I have about 2500 hours of flying time, but the 6 hours with Dave Hensch were among the most fun ever. Good instruction, detail oriented, safety oriented, but relaxed enough to keep the fun in learning. The Maule we flew was well kept and a pleasure to fly. I was excellently prepared for the check ride on day 3. The only sad thing was that the experience had to end, but I will certainly come back soon for a refresher and some more great fun and learning.Written 10 November 2017
- I have had back and neck issues for years,I have been to chiropractors,massage therapists,acupuncturists,back specialists,you name it,I’ve tried them all.Elie is the only one who has given me pain relief,she is way more than a massage therapist,she knows the anatomy of the body literally inside and out,she stretches and massages she gets gets to the root of the problem.she then comes up with a stretch routine for you,she is not at all pushy and recommending that you visit her regularly,instead she tries to get you to stretch to stay healthy. Her facility is very clean and comfortable,she is truly the best,you will not disappointed ,you will go once and you’ll never go elsewhere.Even my husband who never goes for massages has been to Elie and raves about her,he injured his shoulder in a fall and Elie cured him and therapy and a stretch routine,do yourself a favor and go to Elie.Written 19 December 2017
- Booked a couple's massage for my partner and myself, as a surprise for his birthday. We arrived 15 minutes early, as requested, and sat until the time of the massage. At the time of the massage, the recptionist told us that only one therapist bothered to show up. So...obviously...I let my boyfriend go back while I sat and waited for an hour. The receptionist kept telling me how inconvenient it was for her as well, as she had to call other customers to rebook...meanwhile, the birthday gift I had booked was ruined. I guess it was my job to feel bad for the receptionist?
I messaged the owner requesting that they make it right. Her answer was to discount the massage my partner received and offer me $10 off future services for the hour I sat in the waiting room and my gas and tolls getting there. Mind you, their policy if a customer cancelled within 24 hours is to keep your FULL amount. Yet if THEY cancel a few minutes after your service should begin...you get $10 and a sob story. No thanks.Written 11 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Altamonte Springs
- The best outdoor activities in Altamonte Springs according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Altamonte Springs on Tripadvisor