Taxis & Shuttles • Private Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
98 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 98
What travellers are saying
- We used these guys when we took the family to D.C, because my son missed out of going to D.C, because of Covid. Highly Recommend.Written 1 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and son and I would highly recommend the Monument tour by pedicab! Bob, our guide, was excellent--very friendly and knowledgeable. Our other family members rode alongside us in 2 separate pedicabs with Kevin and Bob, who were also superb! That evening pedicab tour was the most memorable of our tours while in D.C.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked DCAcar ahead of time to get us to and from Union Station to our hotel. We were traveling with an infant and wanted a car seat so we didn't have to haul one with us on the train. Our train arrived late but Moe, the chauffeur, waited for us which was a huge relief! He is such a pleasant and charming man and really added to a wonderful experience in DC!
To our pleasant surprise, he also picked us up for the return trip to Union Station and was there right on time.
Both the car and infant seat were spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The booking process and communication prior to the trip was simple and clear. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend this company!Written 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- DC Path service was awesome! The driver was prompt and knew exactly where to go when I told him where we needed to be dropped off. Very professional and will definitely use them again for private transportation for a large group. I have definitely recommended their services.Written 21 August 2022
- Fisseha was very kind. The car a very good and clean car. After the Washington Tour, Wlwe even took a special tour to Kount vernon with him.
He gave us many advices and help us in many other things like the train to New York.
We will for sure call for his services if we get back in D.CWritten 27 September 2022
- The tour guide was very informative, He knew the history, and had a little humor. Educated us on do’s and don’t in the city. Gave ideas where to go and showed pride in this city.Written 26 March 2022
- I went into DC last minute on a business trip. I called Senate and a few others as I was entering my departing gate. Senate answered immediately and answered all of my questions. They provided excellent customer service and was able to accommodate me perfectly!! I actually flew into the Baltimore airport which was 50 minutes away from my destination. I had a small hiccup at the airport but Senate was so responsive and professional. As a woman traveling alone, I was so impressed with the measures they took to make sure I was safe that I immediately arranged my transfer back to the airport with Senate. The vehicles were clean and recent, the drivers were very pleasant without being too personal and the cost was fantastic. I will definitely use them again when I’m in the area.Written 10 December 2019
- My boyfriend, our daughter, and I came out from North Carolina to celebrate his birthday. I freaked out because it was a surprise and I have no sense of direction; My gps started acting crazy and my anxiety kicked in. I say all this to say, Shane welcomed us with open arms and all that went out the window. I highly recommend SSCharters! My surprise was still a success and Shane went above and beyond to make it a great experience! We’re definitely coming back.😎Written 29 August 2022
- Our family took the night tour and even with some rain it was great. Regis isn't just a tour guide, he's part historian, part philosopher and part architect. He has a passion for American history and political thought that is evident as he explains the history of and reasons for the buildings and memorials.Written 23 June 2022
- Prompt service and waited for us while we sorted our baggage issue with AA.
Would use again if in DCWritten 22 December 2019
- I recently used Infinity Limo for a private wine tour in North Virginia and they were excellent! I contacted and priced out a lot of companies and Infinity was by far the best price. They called me to go over any questions, and were readily available by email (like I was getting responses at 10 pm on a Saturday!). On the day of, our driver Malik was prompt, polite, and helpful. The car was clean and he was just excellent. I am so glad we went with this company and highly recommend.Written 11 July 2021
- Great comfortable trip from Dulles to Reagan. Everything was clockwork and recommended using this service againWritten 13 September 2022
- We rented 3 scooters for myself, husband and 13 year old daughter for 6 hours through this company to tour DC. We enjoyed it so much we also arranged a shorter rental for early evening the next day. They dropped the scooters off at our hotel and we then just had to lock them up somewhere and send a pic when we were done. Much easier then hunting around for some. Was a great way to get around the city. Highly recommend this company.Written 24 October 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Washington DC:
- Private Tour of Washington DC
- Private Arrival Transfer from Washington Dulles Airport IAD
- Private Departure Transfer to Washington Reagan Airport DCA
- Private Tour of Washington DC
- Private Transfer from National Airport DCA to Washington in Business Car
- These are the best places for couples seeking taxis & shuttles in Washington DC:See more taxis & shuttles for couples in Washington DC on Tripadvisor