- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Mathew in DC George Town was great very helpful we had such fun we did two rooms and we won both roomsWritten 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Let’s start by saying this is a great escape room! There were only three of us, but we have done many escape rooms, although in a larger group. We did the Jurassic room, and it was SOOOOO hard. I swear we needed a clue every five minutes. It may have been easier if we had more of us, but we still would have needed clues. The design was well put together, it had great effects and puzzles. I only wish we were smarter.
Smarter, AND to make this place easier to find. I suggest the website puts their phone number for the call box on the website. So, until they do, here’s a hint. The address is CORRECT. You will see the spiral art decor through the doors that people have pictured. To the left is a call box. Call the number on the website. They will give you the code to call them and only then will they buzz you in. Maybe THIS is the actual start of the escape room?Written 10 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great room! Easy flow, clues weren’t too difficult to solve. Would definitely try their other rooms. We did the patient room.Written 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went with my nieces 12, 13 and 14 and we all had a great time! We did The Heist and The Depths. Both rooms were interesting and challenging. The staff is great, they guided us and we’re very kind to answer all of our questions. Highly recommend it for teens and older!Written 25 April 2022
- Escape Artists DC was so much fun! The owner was so kind and welcoming, the space was clean, and the escape room was so much fun! We did the Gallery Heist themed room and while we didn’t make it out in time, we still had a lot of fun trying to! I would definitely recommend it and am already planning my trip back!Written 21 August 2021
- This was our company's holiday event and it was, in my opinion, the best one we have ever had! Everyone who participated really seemed to have enjoyed themselves. This was my first time to try something like this and I cannot wait to round up a group of friends to go again!Written 11 December 2018
- We were in the murder mystery room, and it was amazing! It was difficult but really fun. It was my first escape room experience, and it lived up to the hype!Written 8 February 2020
- Everything about this show is amazing. Brian is hilarious, a skilled entertainer and a master at his craft. Would recommend this show to anyone.Written 4 September 2021
- We had a group of 3, ages 15, 23, and 60, and had a blast. Clever clues (but not impossible) and well thought out. We did the Secret Agent room. It was my first escape room and now I see why people love them. Great job,Written 18 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC
- These places are best for room escape games in Washington DC:
- Questo App | Washington DC Walking Tours & City Exploration Games
- Immersive Scavenger Hunts in Washington DC - The Secret City
- The Escape Game
- These are the best places for couples seeking room escape games in Washington DC:See more room escape games for couples in Washington DC on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous room escape games in Washington DC:See more adventurous room escape games in Washington DC on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for room escape games in Washington DC:See more room escape games for adrenaline seekers in Washington DC on Tripadvisor